CE Meet @ Delhi / NCR - Join In!

Okay, let's see how many of us are seriously interested in attending CrazyEngineers meet in Delhi - NCR region!

As soon as we have enough number [5-6 min.]; we'll plan for the meet! [โ€‹IMG]

So, drop in your votes!

Say 'aye'!

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • raj87verma88

    @raj87verma88-ZpL2Wn • Jul 26, 2008

    Aye Aye Captain

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jul 26, 2008

    I'm thinking of linking these Meet ads on front page ๐Ÿ˜‰ . Join in, all engineers from Delhi - NCR region!

  • raj87verma88

    @raj87verma88-ZpL2Wn • Jul 26, 2008

    Just got an Idea. How about a meet at Antarctica. It will be a neutral location for all members.

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jul 28, 2008

    Okay, Patty - why dont' you pull in some of your friends? I got a query yesterday saying if we have anyone from Delhi/NCR region.

  • yudi

    @yudi-9hjHvc • Jul 28, 2008

    please count me too INN.

    thanx

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jul 28, 2008

    Yay!

    Welcome Yudi. Come on people! I'm sure we've lot of engineers from Delhi NCR region!

  • Anil Jain

    @CrazyBoy • Jul 28, 2008

    The_Big_KYay!

    Welcome Yudi. Come on people! I'm sure we've lot of engineers from Delhi NCR region!


    I am at NOIDA Biggi...

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jul 28, 2008

    crazyboyI am at NOIDA Biggi...

    There you go! I'm counting you in, CrazyBoy! Chip in your friends from your new office ๐Ÿ˜ฒ and we're all set to have a meet in Delhi/NCR.

    [PS: I might drop in there if the time permits] [โ€‹IMG]

  • raj87verma88

    @raj87verma88-ZpL2Wn • Jul 29, 2008

    Let us wait for some more people before finalizing anything.

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jul 29, 2008

    I believe CEans from Chandigadh may also join in. What say?

  • vineesh1

    @vineesh1-MRCRUW • Aug 9, 2008

    I would love to be a part of a Delhi/NCR meetup. Count me in!!

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Aug 9, 2008

    Hey! This is super. I think we can go ahead with the meet now.

    How about meet in the month of October 2008?

  • vineesh1

    @vineesh1-MRCRUW • Aug 9, 2008

    September? October is quite far off ๐Ÿ˜‰ I can't wait to meet some CEs!

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Aug 9, 2008

    vineesh1September? October is quite far off ๐Ÿ˜‰ I can't wait to meet some CEs!

    Well, why not? What do other CEans say? I thought October would be great because it would give us ample time to advertise the meet ๐Ÿ˜‰

  • devesh

    @devesh-f6jAzZ • Aug 13, 2008

    i am also keen to join in...
    waiting for the date to be finalised.

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Aug 13, 2008

    Let's first vote for the month. September is fine for everyone attending?

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Aug 13, 2008

    [Update] Added Poll. Everyone attending the meet please vote!

  • vivek0908

    @vivek0908-d30P55 • Aug 14, 2008

    WooowWWW!

    I just can't wait............I am ready

  • Er.AtulSingh

    @eratulsingh-YlRC1E • Aug 30, 2008

    lets make this happen

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Sep 3, 2008

    Why is this thread not-so-active? Where all the energy & enthusiasm, CEans from Delhi? ๐Ÿ˜‰

    Come on, let's have Meet @ Delhi !

  • xheavenlyx

    @xheavenlyx-CbvN62 • Sep 4, 2008

    Oh, There is a meet for Delhi at last. If there are people, that is! ๐Ÿ˜€

    I am in, but only after 27th sept. Anytime. I will reach delhi on or after 25th. But, biggie, I tried to plan a trip for bombay/puna, but there is no one present at the moment.

    so its just Delhi ๐Ÿ˜€

  • raj87verma88

    @raj87verma88-ZpL2Wn • Sep 4, 2008

    I too voted for the weekend no. 4

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Nov 22, 2008

    Why is this thread dead? Do we have a leader who can get all our CEans from Delhi/NCR region together?

  • raj87verma88

    @raj87verma88-ZpL2Wn • Nov 22, 2008

    How about a meet in the first week of January.