CE-Gujarat Meet

I saw number of CEans from Gujarat is increased.

So guys any chance for Gujarat Meet?

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Are you planning to have the meet on feb 17th😁 if CEans from Gujarat are willing to attend?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Reya
    Are you planning to have the meet on feb 17th😁 if CEans from Gujarat are willing to attend?
    No Before that If possible as I'll be busy in February. πŸ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Decide a venue and date and start a thread in Events section πŸ˜€ We've RSVP system so that people can confirm their 'attending' or 'not attending' status. We'll start promoting the event through notices on the site.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    Decide a venue and date and start a thread in Events section πŸ˜€ We've RSVP system so that people can confirm their 'attending' or 'not attending' status. We'll start promoting the event through notices on the site.
    If we failed to get the good number of member then? So i thought let's first see how many are interested in this meet. I see there are some member from Ahmedabad and Baroda and Surat.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    godfather
    If we failed to get the good number of member then? So i thought let's first see how many are interested in this meet. I see there are some member from Ahmedabad and Baroda and Surat.
    As I said, we first need to finalize the agenda for the meet. Unless an agenda, no one will know what to do at the meet. It won't even motivate them to join. Those are just my thoughts though πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    As I said, we first need to finalize the agenda for the meet. Unless an agenda, no one will know what to do at the meet. It won't even motivate them to join. Those are just my thoughts though πŸ˜€
    Yes, Then lets finalize the agenda first let's aim to finalize it before february if possible.
  • er.h3m4l
    er.h3m4l
    If you cud make it after 12th feb, i think more CE'ans wud like to attend as GATE is on 12th feb...!!!
  • jigarmech
    jigarmech
    godfather
    i am in...
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    er.h3m4l
    If you cud make it after 12th feb, i think more CE'ans wud like to attend as GATE is on 12th feb...!!!
    jigarmech
    i am in...
    We'll arrange it after February. It's fine and Two confirmation. πŸ‘
  • er.h3m4l
    er.h3m4l
    IN...
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Ahmedabad or Baroda. What's your suggestion?
  • er.h3m4l
    er.h3m4l
    Ahmedabad...!!!!
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    CEans who are willing to come for the Meet, fill up this small Agenda form (all fields are mandatory 😁)

Date:

Time:

Venue:

Technology you working on:

Technology you want to discuss:

Startups:

Agenda:

Work hard, Party harder:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

MIT scientists have succeeded in bringing Kinect technology to smartphone. How long does it take to commercialize, we can only guess. Read the development here. How is it possible? CoDAC...

ME!

Hi..!! I'm a 3rd year student and i'll be needing a lot of ur help.. So guide me pls seniors..
CEans with wider screens πŸ˜‰ You might have noticed that we've just switched to a fixed width layout for our forums. This is one big design related decision we've taken...
hai, I AM DOING 2nd ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING . I AM SO HAPPY TO JOIN IN THIS SITE. IT SO USEFUL FOR MY STUDIES
When the transformer is overloaded it makes a sound what is that sound and why?