CE birthday song

Hi friends

I got a tune and the lyrics for CE-Birthday song to sing it on CE Anniversary.

I need some people who are good at singing english songs.There are only few days left for the anniversary.

So guys do respond to it immediately.

Replies

• aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Friends, make it fast! Looking for people!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This is a great initiative. Who is ready to sing?
  • Reya
    Reya
    Guys rappers are most preferred for the CE Birthday song.
  • gohm
    gohm
    I'm great at the english part, not so good at the singing part. =)
  • Reya
    Reya
    @Gohm:Fine.

Waiting for the people who can sing well.Make it soon guys!!
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    I am gonna give you the good news and the bad news!
    The bad news is we trashed the lyrics and the tunes due to some technical issues!
    The good news is the new lyrics is on the anvil, and it will be completed soon!
    But people, c'mon, you need to participate it! no one is going to do it single handedly!
    Anyone who thinks they can sing raps in their mid register, with a desi slang are welcome!

P.S.- Dont think that anyone prefers anything! Any condition is welcome! If not desi, if you can beat up a bit of raps! if you can give out some tunes and all, please come out and say! Please be clear! say the fact that yes, You can sing!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I guess we should compose an entirely original song with tune, lyrics and music - all ours. What say you guys? Can we do it?

PS: I'm aware that this is not an easy task, it's going to take long time.
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    biggie! Thats what we are planning!
    Thats what I mentioned about something on the anvil😉
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Update--- Update---
    SOS
    EMERGENCYYYYY!!!
    We need a guitarist!
    I repeat.. we NEED a guitarist!
    He doesn't has a lot of work! Please, with all your heart, some one, come to the rescue! PLEASE!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Define irrigation and explain its necessity and scope in India Describe the different types of Irrigation schemes . Explain each briefly What are the benefits and ill effects of Irrigation.?...
I am not able to upload an image in ImageStack.us. Could anyone please help me out. The message I am getting everytime I tried is " No file Uploaded".😔
hi guys. this iz my first post from crazy engineers .i have a problem that i wan u help in passing out my exams so pls give me some tps...
hi pls guide me .how to use this crazy engineers forums pls.need help
Hello AllAll those who are preparing for Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) can download the past years' Question Papers from here:https://www.crazyengineers.com/downloads/jlpt-level-1-to-4-old-question-papers-for-practice-1991-1999.247/You can download the all the old pattern JLPT Question...