how to pass in exam

hi guys. this iz my first post from crazy engineers .i have a problem that i wan u help in passing out my exams so pls give me some tps pls pls pls giv me tips to pass out my exams i am a b.e student

Replies

• mwmichealwilson
    mwmichealwilson
    We have gone through your request and suggest some important tips which may be very much helpful for your future career. First of all, you have to fully concentrate in your study. If you work hard for atleast 2 hours a day, it would not be hard to go through the exam. Best of Luck.
  • nsiva007
    nsiva007
    Lol stop worrying and start studying 😀 that's how you pass in an exam...!
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    try to know basics on that sub so u can learn subject easily and u can pass the subjects even ur not passing try again and again
  • gmasarath
    gmasarath
    thanks..........
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Study and Hardworking is the only key to pass exams. 😉 😛

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi pls guide me .how to use this crazy engineers forums pls.need help
Hello AllAll those who are preparing for Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) can download the past years' Question Papers from here:https://www.crazyengineers.com/downloads/jlpt-level-1-to-4-old-question-papers-for-practice-1991-1999.247/You can download the all the old pattern JLPT Question...
You can download the mp3 files of the past year question papers from this link: Index of /datumcenter/jlpt/listenmp3 It contains the mp3 files of the Listening Tests i.e. Chyoukai Shiken...
If anyone's got TCS question papers, aptitude test questions bank, please share it with us. If you have the pdfs, send them to admin [at] crazyengineers [dot] com. We'll be...
CEans, December will be the month when the top companies in India will start recruiting candidates for the year 2011. With each other's help, we can help all CEans find...