How To Use CrazyEngineers?

hi pls guide me .how to use this crazy engineers forums pls.need help

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Go through few threads in this section: #-Link-Snipped-#

To help you get started -

1. CE is a Forum: It is divided into various sections, you can view all the sections by clicking on the 'Forum' link in the menu bar.

2. Each section contains discussions specific to that section. That is, CS/IT engineering section will have all discussions related to CS and IT Engineering.

3. You can participate in any discussion by replying in existing discussions or starting a new discussion.

4. Please make sure that you provide an appropriate title to your discussions so that readers know what to expect in the discussion, just by looking at the title.

If you have any specific questions, ask us in this discussion thread.
  • pacafic15
    pacafic15
    thanks................
  • tvt10
    tvt10
    I do not know how to use, thank you.
  • zealtech
    zealtech
    i don't no

thanks

regard's
    < no advertising >
  • krishnabansal07
    krishnabansal07
    thnxx...............!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello AllAll those who are preparing for Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) can download the past years' Question Papers from here:https://www.crazyengineers.com/downloads/jlpt-level-1-to-4-old-question-papers-for-practice-1991-1999.247/You can download the all the old pattern JLPT Question...
You can download the mp3 files of the past year question papers from this link: Index of /datumcenter/jlpt/listenmp3 It contains the mp3 files of the Listening Tests i.e. Chyoukai Shiken...
If anyone's got TCS question papers, aptitude test questions bank, please share it with us. If you have the pdfs, send them to admin [at] crazyengineers [dot] com. We'll be...
CEans, December will be the month when the top companies in India will start recruiting candidates for the year 2011. With each other's help, we can help all CEans find...
If you are experience automatically power off problems with your Nokia, there's nothing to worry about. Nokia has confirmed the problem that it was because of the installation of faulty...