CDAC or GATE Help me

Actually im in problem i don't know what to do; i just crack gate two time, this time my score 32 only, so i will get normal college, but i don't wanna to go in lectureship i thought about cdac; what i have to choose? by experience any one tell me?

I am good in embedded in BE
#-Link-Snipped-#

Nikhil Dhandre - YouTube

please help me to take decision

Replies

• PuneetVerma
    PuneetVerma
    Well as you have wrote GATE twice and haven't performed anything exceptional. I see two options for you.

1. Try for alternative colleges who conduct their own entrance tests and are good in infrastructure, placements and esp. academics too. Following is the list of such colleges

1. IIIT Hyderabad
    2. IIIT Bangalore
    3. IIIT Gwalior
    4. Jadhavpur University
    5. BITS Pilani
    6. JNU Delhi
    7. ISI Kolkata
    8. DU South Campus
    9. BIT Meshra
    10. Nirma Institute of Technical Gujrat
    2. Try to find a job and prepare parallely. This will not burden you financially and you may not feel wasting one more year for GATE.
  • digitronik
    digitronik
    Itspuneet
    Well as you have wrote GATE twice and haven't performed anything exceptional. I see two options for you.

1. Try for alternative colleges who conduct their own entrance tests and are good in infrastructure, placements and esp. academics too. Following is the list of such colleges

2. Try to find a job and prepare parallely. This will not burden you financially and you may not feel wasting one more year for GATE.
    What u think about CDAC is it good for me at this stage?
  • aarav sharma
    aarav sharma
    If you are not interested in teaching line than you should join any company and if you want to join CDAC for training than its a good decision for you. Before you join CDAC i would like to tell you that you have to give an entrance exam.The CDAC entrance exam creak by hard preparation so you have to prepare well.
  • sahasra
    sahasra
    aarav sharma
    If you are not interested in teaching line than you should join any company and if you want to join CDAC for training than its a good decision for you. Before you join CDAC i would like to tell you that you have to give an entrance exam.The CDAC entrance exam creak by hard preparation so you have to prepare well.
    can i attempt c-dac entrance exam continuously for two times???..please answer me

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

sir , I want to apply Ceramic Tiles on bathroom and toilets to old wall . is plaster and distemper on wall remove before installation tiles ? please give steps...
Well, I am back to CE. Enjoying here my stay. In some past months, I was busy in my Final Year Project, Attending Conferences, Research Papers and more importantly GATE....
Though true traditional art the precision is pure engineering! Though Tamils are taking the credit the troupe is actually from Andhra.
How can I disable Nepomuk permanently ? I never use PIM apps, so Akonadi server is useless & it is consuming around 100 MB of memory, which is waste.So, I...
I am looking for list of reputed colleges in India that provides Embedded Systems Course in M.Tech on basis of GATE Score. I recently checked Nirma University & it's ES...