How To Disable Nepomuk & Akonadi Server Permanently ?

How can I disable Nepomuk permanently ?
I never use PIM apps, so Akonadi server is useless & it is consuming around 100 MB of memory, which is waste.So, I would like to disable akonadi server permanently. How can I do it ?

KDE SC : 4.13
Distro : openSUSE 13.1

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am looking for list of reputed colleges in India that provides Embedded Systems Course in M.Tech on basis of GATE Score. I recently checked Nirma University & it's ES...
Title says it all. I would like to know difference, drawbacks & advantages of ASIC versus FPGA in detail. Yup, I know few basic that is available in internet, so...
Morale of the video - NEVER LOOSE HOPES and ALWAYS FINISH THE TASK BEFORE FULLY ENJOYING THE CELEBRATION. Did a similar instance ever happen to you? Express your comments?
Engineers from the Swansea University, College of Engineering team have been working on the supersonic car project - The BLOODHOUND SSC for quite some time now. In a recent paper,...
Gionee, the Chinese communication equipment manufacturer, has launched a new Android smartphone for the market in India. Called the Gionee Pioneer P4, the smartphone is the new entrant in the...