CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Abhishek Rawal • 13 Apr, 2014
I am looking for list of reputed colleges in India that provides Embedded Systems Course in M.Tech on basis of GATE Score.

I recently checked Nirma University & it's ES course, which is quite better & promising than that of C-DAC.

Kindly, list all other very good colleges that provides M.Tech in Embedded Systems with its link.
Please help.
@PuneetVerma • 14 Apr, 2014 What's you rank/score in GATE ?
@Abhishek Rawal • 14 Apr, 2014
Itspuneet
What's you rank/score in GATE ?
I am still in 3rd year.
Will appear in 2016 Gate.
You got college list which have M.Tech in EC in Embedded Systems only ?
@Ankita Katdare • 14 Apr, 2014 • 1 like Here are some of the reputed college names -

1. IIT Delhi
2. VIT Vellore
  • Provides M. Tech. Embedded Systems
  • Offers placement in leading core companies like Texas Instruments, NXP, Wipro, GE, Motorola, Honeywell, HCL Technologies, Tata Elxsi, RBEI, TATA, DELPHI etc.
  • https://vit.ac.in/sense/mtech_embed.asp
3. Manipal University
4. University of Petroleum and Energy Studies - UPES
These are some well-known courses. Will add more when I dig out more information.
@Abhishek Rawal • 14 Apr, 2014 India do lack colleges for M.Tech in Embedded Systems 😐
@PuneetVerma • 15 Apr, 2014 • 2 likes
Abhishek Rawal
I am still in 3rd year.
Will appear in 2016 Gate.
You got college list which have M.Tech in EC in Embedded Systems only ?
For NITs

Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur - Embedded Systems

Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal - VLSI & Embedded Systems

National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur - VLSI Design & Embedded Systems

National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra - Embedded System Design

National Institute of Technology Rourkela - VLSI Design & Embedded Systems

Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology Surat - VLSI & Embedded Systems
@Abhishek Rawal • 15 Apr, 2014 So, only 4 colleges from above list that offers 'Embedded Systems'. Rest are ES + xyz.

Anyways, Is there any website where I can check the legit review of these four colleges (Nirma, NIT-Kurukshetra, MNIT-Jaipur & VIT-Vellore) ?
Currently I am looking at their syllabus. Looks good.
@PuneetVerma • 15 Apr, 2014
Abhishek Rawal
So, only 4 colleges from above list that offers 'Embedded Systems'. Rest are ES + xyz.

Anyways, Is there any website where I can check the legit review of these four colleges (Nirma, NIT-Kurukshetra, MNIT-Jaipur & VIT-Vellore) ?
Currently I am looking at their syllabus. Looks good.
Well you have to find out the students who are already studying in these colleges. Check out in facebook groups or respective college websites.
@Ankita Katdare • 21 Apr, 2014 There are some websites that offer college reviews. If you are lucky, you might some information on these courses too.
@Ratan Khanna • 26 Feb, 2015 Hi buddy,

You can check University of Petroleum and Energy Studies. it offers M.Tech Embedded Systems with specialization in wearable technology. This is very reputed university for domain specific programs. It has great faculty, infrastructure and pretty good placement records.
@Ankita Katdare • 26 Apr, 2015 @Abhishek Rawal Could you post an update on whatever information you've gathered about M.Tech Embedded courses in India? I am sure it will help quite a lot of students here.
14.8k views

Related Posts

@Manish Goyal · Nov 21, 2009

Today there was my internal viva of dbms in which i was asked 3 questions that i would like to share with you 1 what is partial key? 2 what...
6.3k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Aug 26, 2010

I've often heard that young populations tries to stay away from politics. Lot of people have complained that unless youth participate in politics; we can't expect paradigm shift. Do you...
19.5k views

@Ankita Katdare · Oct 26, 2016

Most engineers among us are also huge movie buffs. We have a great community here and we would love to read recommendations from fellow engineers. It'd be awesome to have...
4k views

@jack Verma · Apr 23, 2009

hi guys i am doing B.s.marine engineering from tolani maritime institute and i want to know the life of the ship engineers are this kind of job are very painful...
3.5k views

@arsshyam · Sep 2, 2012

Can somebody come out and give some ideas for final year project for physically challenged people.. I am not able to get any thing new. If any of u help...
13.2k views