CDAC Official centre vs Authorized Training Centres

I live in Pune, on CDAC site I saw there official training centre is in University of Pune and then there are what they call 'Authorized Training Centres'(Sunbeam, infoway, Knowledge IT, etc). I want to know if there is any difference in terms of teaching & placement between these two centres.

I have few more doubts regarding these Authorized Training Centres:
1) What is the procedure to take admission in these centres, is it same as official centre ie through C-CAT or is it simply pay the fees & take admission thing.
2) Is the fees same as official centres ie 80k-90k?
3) Can students of these centres participate in Common Campus Placement Program(CCPP)?
4) Will projects, assignments & exams be the same as official centres?
5) Lastly, are these centres any good or should I take admission only if I get Official centre?


You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please! Can anybody help me out with my blackberry 9700(bold 2). D problem is dat, its alway boot n I don't knw y. Please help me out... Thanks.
I'm thinking of making a list of companies across various industries and domains and the stipend they offer to interns. I'm quite sure such a list would be super useful...
CEans, The downloads section we have on CrazyEngineers just got even better! There are several new additions and the most visible being 'Featured Downloads'. Plus, each resource can now have...
XOLO has launched a new smartphone called the XOLO Q2000 on its company website. The smartphone features a 5.5-inch IPS display with 720x1280 pixels resolution and runs the Android 4.2...
Google has been building a four-story structure in the heart of the San Francisco Bay for several weeks now. A 50-foot-tall, 250-foot-long structure, the Google Barge is amazing for its...