CAT 2009 Discussions: Changing Difficulty Level

I've been hearing the news that the test, for the first few days, was significantly easier for everyone.

That means, candidates who booked a later date for the CAT were presented with a tougher test; which is unfair.

Did you appear for the CAT this year? Please post your experience, review.

Replies

• Renjua
    Renjua
    Found it quite tough! 😡
  • gizmotech
    gizmotech
    But, it was all solved by using Normalisation which is being done this time as well. So, there won't be any partiality.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I request all of you who appeared for CAT 2009 to analyse the test and post your review in this thread. I'm sure lot of our engineers will find it...
hi friends may i know the diffrences between these words HORDE&HOARD
hello, i am using AT89S52 in my project and i want to know how can i burn any program on it(i mean to know about the hardware)..........please anyone from delhi...
Hi everybody.. I have just join this form. I need some help of form geeks if they can. I am going to work on a project 'operating domestic equipments using...
I stumbled upon this: https://cryptome.org/isp-spy/yahoo-spy.pdf Basic subscriber records: approx. $20 for the first ID, $10 per ID thereafter. Basic Group Information (including information about moderators): approx. $20 for a group...