Yahoo! may share your personal data for just $10

I stumbled upon this:

#-Link-Snipped-#

• Basic subscriber records: approx. $20 for the first ID, $10 per ID thereafter.
  • Basic Group Information (including information about moderators): approx. $20 for a group with a single moderator
  • Contents of subscriber accounts, including email: approx. $30-$40 per user.
  • Contents of Groups: approx. $40 – $80 per group
Note that this information can be shared with any Government agency.

Shall we be loyal to Yahoo?

PS: Let me know if I'm misinterpreting something.

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I cant open the pdf as it is blocked though!!

What is the value quoted in dollars?

Is yahoo going to sell our accounts i mean personal information?
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    It is a matter of serious concern, if true.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am an automobile engineer, currently in delhi workin with a company as an instructor teaching softwares like CATIA and ANSYS.😀
This Mobile Phone Application which can speak out the text messages you receive on your handset. This would make sure that you don't have to read to messages manually and...
I got the CE t-shirt ,it's very nice & Cool , i will post snaps tonight... *Thread No 27,000* Check Out Some More On:- https://sites.google.com/site/maheshdahale7/ce-t-shirt
HI guys..! In this sem, we have a term paper lab. We have to prepare a paper according to IEEE format on our own topic..! So, suggest me a good...
Thunderbird, Mozilla's email solution, is launching its much awaited version 3.0 in next few hours. Thunderbird 3.0 features loads of new features including tabbed mails [Something like Yahoo Mail] and...