CAT 2009 Analysis

I request all of you who appeared for CAT 2009 to analyse the test and post your review in this thread. I'm sure lot of our engineers will find it useful.

Replies

• kunaljd
    kunaljd
    now..cat exam is computer based..the instructors of prometric are not even remotely good:sleepy:...they cant even pronounce "quit" word properly😒:clap:.....while questions where way to easy for standard of cat which is worlds toughest exam:-😀 ... many of my friends solved all 60 questions:shock:...four computers of my lab got hanged:shock:....so students have to re-exam knowing half questions already.....
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Analysis : I didnt appear for CAT this year, but one of my friend did appear!

His experience::

The invigilation is not that good, the systems were not proper.
    Few students got extra time because of a bug ??

So I guess overall the CAT online this time is a failure!!

TIME a leading Institute for CAT coaching requested IIM's for putting paper based test again.

Lets see how it goes!!

Forgot to mention:: About 50 percent of the questions are repeating and the exam is Easy it seems..
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    My causin attended CAT this year..!

He did well without any problem..! But he said that..!

1) Lot of questions are repeated questions..!

2) Some of the systems gets restarted in the middle of the exam..! So, Extra time given to them.

3) And the students are not able to concentrate on their exams due to bugs and network problems..!

As ES said, TIME is a very good institute for CAT coaching..! My causin had his coaching there it self..!
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Is that so !

Repeated questions I suspect it happened till last year or was it?
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    is it that paper based exams are good or online exams?
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    It is good topic for debate
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    This thread is meant for the analysis of the CAT 2009. If any body from CE team has appeared for the CAT 2009, please do share the experience like:

1. How many questions were there?
    2. Questions in each section?
    3. Complexity of questions in each section?
    4. Vocab questions?
    5. DI & Graphs questions?
    6. Maths questions?

This thread is not meant for the arguuments; how was the online system for CAT. Please start another thread for discussing the same.

Note: No thanks and no apology required further. Please post your analysis.

Thanka and Regrads,
    -CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends may i know the diffrences between these words HORDE&HOARD
hello, i am using AT89S52 in my project and i want to know how can i burn any program on it(i mean to know about the hardware)..........please anyone from delhi...
Hi everybody.. I have just join this form. I need some help of form geeks if they can. I am going to work on a project 'operating domestic equipments using...
I stumbled upon this: https://cryptome.org/isp-spy/yahoo-spy.pdf Basic subscriber records: approx. $20 for the first ID, $10 per ID thereafter. Basic Group Information (including information about moderators): approx. $20 for a group...
I am an automobile engineer, currently in delhi workin with a company as an instructor teaching softwares like CATIA and ANSYS.😀