Career options after B.Tech computer science if a student is not good in programming - 2023?

Career options after B.Tech computer science if a student is not good in programming - 2023?

Having seen the state of final year students and the IT industry trainees first hand, I know that there are people who just don't get the hang of programming. They don't know how to code and they simply don't know what stdio.h stands for or difference between abstract class and interface. There are threads on education forums and career guidance forums are rich with queries that go like this -

"I wanna ask that what are the career options after B.Tech, actually i am not good in programming, so what are the other job opportunities rather than a programmer...I am good in presenting thing so is there any option in management?? if yes please tell me in detail.."

This is madness to some extent, because more and more students are opting for CS/IT Degrees and they just HATE coding. So, I would like to know the views of CEans here about what exactly are the career options for such students and fresh graduates?

Let us list down what all they can do, so that at least this time - they can make an informed decision.

Update: Following are few career options for B.Tech CS Engineers who are not good at coding or software development.

Career Options if You are Not Good at Coding

While it’s true that knowledge of coding and software development is the most desired skill in software industry, it’s not a requirement.

There are several roles with good career growth options that you can opt for. Following are few of such roles. Several of my friends have made a successful careers in these roles.

1. Business Analyst

A lot of engineers are choosing to become BAs in the IT industry.

Business Analysts are intermediaries between IT and business stakeholders. They translate business requirements into technical specifications and vice versa.

This job is more about understanding the needs of the business and communicating them effectively.

Which means, you will become a part of every software project in the industry and then act as an interface between the clients and the development teams.

You will manage software requirements, client expectations and be a bridge between the client and the project managers. It’s a very interesting role with ample growth opportunities.

However, a background in Computer Science can be hugely beneficial in understanding the technical constraints and possibilities, helping to craft solutions that are both technologically feasible and aligned with business goals.

Business Analysts need to be excellent communicators, problem-solvers, and must understand both business strategy and technology.

2. IT Project Manager

This could be an interesting career role. Could be difficult to get into at the start of your career. However, if you are good at communication and have basic knowledge of software development, you can be the project manager.

An IT Project Manager is responsible for planning, executing, and overseeing projects within a company, ensuring they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget.

This role requires a broad understanding of technology and its applications rather than a deep dive into coding.

A background in Computer Science can provide an understanding of the lifecycle of software development, technology stacks, and how teams work, which are all essential for successful IT project management.

Skills required for this role include leadership, excellent written and verbal communication skills, risk management, and negotiation skills.

3. Data Analyst:

This is a promising career option that’s emerged after COVID-19 pandemic.

Data Engineering has become a rapidly growing field and in addition to the DE role, DA aka Data Analyst role is also gaining popularity.

While a Data Analyst role does require a certain level of coding, it’s often more about understanding databases and using analytical tools than writing software.

A Computer Science degree often provides a grounding in databases, data structures, and algorithms that can be very useful for understanding how to manipulate and analyse data effectively.

They primarily work with data to help their organisation make decisions. They collect, process, and perform statistical analyses of data.

Their skills may not be purely technical, as they may need to present their findings, or translate the data into an understandable document.

4. UX/UI Designer:

Another very important skill in the AI domain.

User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) Designers are primarily concerned with the design and layout of software, websites, and applications.

They're responsible for ensuring that technology products are easy and intuitive to use.

A Computer Science background can give UX/UI designers a good understanding of what is technically feasible, how users interact with technology, and the software development process.

This can inform their design decisions and help them work more effectively with development teams. This role requires creativity, a good understanding of human behaviour, and strong communication skills.

5. Technical Writer:

Technical Writers are responsible for producing high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of products.

They collaborate with product managers, software developers, quality engineers, and others to understand the product in detail and then communicate it effectively to users.

A Computer Science background can help them understand complex technical information and translate it into clear, concise, and user-friendly documents.

Essential skills for this role include excellent written communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to understand and simplify complex information.

I hope this helps. There are few other career options I will talk about soon. Make sure to join CrazyEngineers.

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    People hate something because they can't defeat them. In the case of studies, people hate subject when they can't understand it. So, if an Engineer hates coding means he can't understand it & coding is all about logic, which means he/she lacks the logic skills.
    Engineering is all about logic & understanding.

So if a B.Tech student of CS/IT, unable to understand codes or can't program or hate coding,then he/she must opt for "Management". So, MBA would be good option.

There are many Engineers of CS/IT field I knew who opt for CSE because Compters are just cool. Pity 😳
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Only few like programming after B.Tech. and if they aren't good then there are plenty of option like Testing (it's general option for students who aren't like programming), MBA, Training for BA (Seriously I don't know what actually they are specialized in).
    Bank PO is also a good option.
    Do master/Phd and become lecturer for B.Tech.
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Adding to the ones already stated above, I always suggest those who do not like programming to learn back end technologies. They are easier to learn and build upon step by step. Oracle SQL is one example.

There is also a rapidly evolving sector in IT called Business Intelligence. Get hands on with some well known ETL tool like Informatica. I bet it is easier to learn than any programming language. Yes, it does demand thinking and logic in implementation but it is different than coding and fun to learn..
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Abhishek Rawal
    So, if an Engineer hates coding means he can't understand it & coding is all about logic, which means he/she lacks the logic skills.
    Engineering is all about logic & understanding.
    So.. ALL engineers must love coding? 😛
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    ash
    So.. ALL engineers must love coding? 😛
    I guess the title specifies about "Computer Science" Engineering & thus I don't think it was necessary to add prefix "Computer Science" term to Suffix "Engineer/Engineering" in quoted post of mine.
    So, I basically don't understand that, if a Computer Science Engineer doesn't love coding, what is the purpose of opting for CSE ? for playing games on computer ?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    There are a few who take a branch only cause of the craze and hype it gives

Well this is four years wasted
    But if that person is interested hardware he can try to start his own computer assembling shop
    Or
    Work in some company that deals with hardware

PS: There are a bus load of companies which assembles a pc and sells them and so this is always an evergreen field
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    I think "Coding" is not the only thing that defines Computer Science. Its both front end and back end. I have seen people struggle in coding but getting high pays and work satisfaction working on the back end technologies.

Speaking from my own experience, though I was good in coding I went for Business Intelligence domain simply because it is more interesting and innovative for me
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Abhishek Rawal
    So, I basically don't understand that, if a Computer Science Engineer doesn't love coding, what is the purpose of opting for CSE ? for playing games on computer ?
    I understand the sentiment. Though as others mentioned, the computer science domain is quite vast. If you are not good in coding, there are many things that you can get involved in that has something to do with "computers".

Getting a degree doesn't immediately define your career path. It gives you a peak into what you'd like and don't like 😀
  • rohit sarkar
    rohit sarkar
    Abhishek Rawal
    I guess the title specifies about "Computer Science" Engineering & thus I don't think it was necessary to add prefix "Computer Science" term to Suffix "Engineer/Engineering" in quoted post of mine.
    i tell u one thing that engineers are fast and easy in maths section so if they go for any m.b.a exam ,they can kill commerce field graduates .. and mind u then they kill many cse engineers in I.T firms as anything moreover getting a paycheck of avg. 12 lakhs. and pity those cse engineers stuck onto 4 lacs avg .
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    rohit sarkar
    i tell u one thing that engineers are fast and easy in maths section so if they go for any m.b.a exam
    And still I see maximum backlogs in Mathematics - I to IV. What an irony 😉
  • micheal john
    micheal john
    Abhishek Rawal
    in the end, what matters is your 'PASSION'😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    For anyone looking for career options, be it after Computer Science B.E. or B.Tech or any other branch - here are the simple choices for you:

Get a MBA Degree
    Work in a startup
    Prepare for Civil Services exams
    Take short term courses in your field of interest
    Become an artist - Pursue your hobbies.

The present education system might have confused/tricked/pushed you into choosing CS/IT branch, but there's still time and better late than never.

Therefore as #-Link-Snipped-# says pursue your passion. Not knowing how to code isn't the end of the world.
  • avii
    avii
    Neeraj Sharma
    I think "Coding" is not the only thing that defines Computer Science. Its both front end and back end. I have seen people struggle in coding but getting high pays and work satisfaction working on the back end technologies.
    Can you give some examples of a CS Engineering job without Coding?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    avii
    Can you give some examples of a CS Engineering job without Coding?
    Manager, Quality process, Manual Testing, Business Analyst.
    In all these you need to be best with domain knowledge and practical user experience.
  • avii
    avii
    Anoop Kumar
    Manager, Quality process, Manual Testing, Business Analyst.
    In all these you need to be best with domain knowledge and practical user experience.
    Wait, if I am not wrong, Manager, Quality Process and Business Analyst does not require a CSE guy. (do they really need CSE Engg grad here? I don't think so. If yes, what concepts of CSE they will be using which studied during engineering?).

Testing involves coding. Though not all testing jobs.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    If " Manager, Quality Process and Business Analyst ", these guys not coming from computer background they just suck at their job and don't bridge the gap between team and management. One of main reason of project failure and these guys simply blame the team if anything goes wrong.
  • Void Runner
    Void Runner
    Abhishek Rawal
    That is the power of coaching - engineers get themselves coached for everything and then do well in entrance exams. When it comes down to the reality, they are about as bad as everyone else. 😁

As for people not knowing to code, to be frank I feel coding is actually the simpler part of Computer Science and Computer Engineering. When you get down to compiler designs, machine designs, hardware design it is so much more complicated, you'd wish you were just doing code instead 😛

Things like Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence are more oriented towards the management side, but to me just seem like big buzzwords today. Either way that is a decent way to go. 😀
  • avii
    avii
    Anoop Kumar
    If " Manager, Quality Process and Business Analyst ", these guys not coming from computer background they just suck at their job and don't bridge the gap between team and management. One of main reason of project failure and these guys simply blame the team if anything goes wrong.
    so they need knowledge of computers, not Engineering degree in Comp Sci right?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    avii
    Not the knowledge of computers but... deep knowledge of product domain, flow and future scope is necessary . They should know the impact of change and user perspective.
  • avii
    avii
    Anoop Kumar
    Not the knowledge of computers but... deep knowledge of product domain, flow and future scope is necessary . They should know the impact of change and user perspective.
    But thats not at all taught in CSE Engineering degree. Are you not contracting yourself?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    avii
    Sorry, missed your points. I believe degree is just stamp after 10 years in industry. Nature of work is more important.
    I was trying to say is BA and Manger should evolve from team, who had been involve in development process. But their primary function is
    deep knowledge of product domain, flow and future scope is necessary . They should know the impact of change and user perspective.
  • avii
    avii
    So, if degree holds no value, then why it is needed at all? Thus can we conclude, for such jobs we don't actually need who have completed Engineering in CSE?

and a CSE guy should know coding?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    It's not black and white here.
    If you think that way, how can a BA guy will attach to development process is not coming from engineering field but here you can also find service based companies who recruit all the engineering domain, Mechanical, electrical and train them, even for coding/testing.
    So even if they didn't from computer science, they are now involved in development process after training (Here training is only for how things done not the full academic).
  • avii
    avii
    Anoop Kumar
    If you think that way, how can a BA guy will attach to development process is not coming from engineering field but
    Why he cannot? All he needs is a month of training and he can learn along the job whatever required.

but then why are we talking about BA guy

Anoop Kumar
    here you can also find service based companies who recruit all the engineering domain, Mechanical, electrical and train them, even for coding/testing.
    So even if they didn't from computer science, they are now involved in development process after training (Here training is only for how things done not the full academic).
    So? Service based companies does not require coders 90% of the time. Having worked in industry, I would say even a 12th pass guy will shine in companies like Infosys, because of nature of work.

fixing from

whil(some_condition > 1)
    to

while(some_condition > 1)
    is not coding.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Agreed...
    As I said, it's not black & white in Indian software industry.
    It's divided in service based, product based, production support, and at different places you will find different standard and procedure.
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    #-Link-Snipped-# : ETL consultants, business intelligence engineers, data engineers, they dont require coding
  • avii
    avii
    Neeraj Sharma
    #-Link-Snipped-# : ETL consultants, business intelligence engineers, data engineers, they dont require coding
    neither they require CSE grads
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Who told they dont need cse grads. can you show me any job postings?
    As far as I have seen, they cse grads are required.
  • avii
    avii
    ^read posts from here: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    I have read those and I am not talking about business analysts and managers. I am talking about Data Warehousing and I dont think that data warehousing doesn't require a CS Engineer because having worked in a top company in Data Warehousing domain, I know how much a CSE engineer can do rather than a Computer Science coached guy.
  • garora23
    garora23
    What about going with system programming...is there any scope..?...or should i go with application programming...?...suggestions would be valuable...
    I have just completed my Btech CSE(2014)
  • avii
    avii
    ^do you what is system programming or application programming?
  • Sree Ram Peri
    Sree Ram Peri
    Best advise i can give is,Firstly, most of us take coding as tedious/ boring / hard for granted and run away from it.

Its all about making a right choice. After couple of years of grad, where do you see yourself : (Computer Science Perspective)
    - Software engineer
    * Software developer / tester / Analyst / Deployment and Implementation Engineer.
    (Cant run away from programming in these fields + Certifications of Programming adds a feather to your cap )

-Networking
    * System Admin / Network Admin
    (Sound knowledge of OS, Computer Organization and fundamentals of Networking is must)
    (Networking courses or certifications are much valued viz., A+ , N+ , CCNA, CCNP , CCIE, Juniper certifications, Microsoft Certifications )

Good Luck.!
  • Nitasha Chaudhary
    Nitasha Chaudhary
    Neeraj Sharma
    Adding to the ones already stated above, I always suggest those who do not like programming to learn back end technologies. They are easier to learn and build upon step by step. Oracle SQL is one example.

There is also a rapidly evolving sector in IT called Business Intelligence. Get hands on with some well known ETL tool like Informatica. I bet it is easier to learn than any programming language. Yes, it does demand thinking and logic in implementation but it is different than coding and fun to learn..
  • Nitasha Chaudhary
    Nitasha Chaudhary
    I hv done b.tech in cse (2013). I also find programming very hard. Can you please suggest me something valueable? Thanks much.
  • Kuldeep Verma
    Kuldeep Verma
    Hello guys,, can you please suggest me what should I do as a carrier option? I am an engineer and I love to code and I can code for hours, but its making me introvert. While coding I have everything even my food, sleep and anything that comes in my way. Even I hate talking to people.
    I am afraid if this continues for some more year, I will have to leave the planet. I want a job that is more about talking to people and is in engineering domain.
    Thanks to all
  • Kuldeep Verma
    Kuldeep Verma
    Hello guys,, can you please suggest me what should I do as a carrier option? I am an engineer and I love to code and I can code for hours, but its making me introvert. While coding I hate everything even my food, sleep and anything that comes in my way. Even I hate talking to people.
    I am afraid if this continues to happen for some more year, I will have to leave the planet. I want a job that is more about talking to people and is in engineering domain.
    Thanks to all
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Kuldeep Verma
    I will have to leave the planet.
    You landed on right planet, that is CE ☕. Stick for a while and you will not need another planet.
    If you love the code then why you want to talk, probably you need to go to BA line for talking and interaction with people or HR 😘.
  • Kuldeep Verma
    Kuldeep Verma
    Anoop Kumar
    You landed on right planet, that is CE ☕. Stick for a while and you will not need another planet.
    If you love the code then why you want to talk, probably you need to go to BA line for talking and interaction with people or HR 😘.
    Thanks anoop
    Coz when I code, I don't get to know what is happening outside. And you know less you interact with people the more you are in trouble.
    well sometimes I think I should get into database jobs.. may be this can help.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    After reading this, I don't want to live in this planet anymore.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Kuldeep Verma
    Coz when I code, I don't get to know what is happening outside. And you know less you interact with people the more you are in trouble.
    If I am not wrong, It's every coder wish. Nope, code is only people you should interact with ☕.
  • sameer89
    sameer89
    Dear all,
    Can any one suggest me, I am from distance education and got degree of b.com recently, but very much interested in computers, software and IT.
    But very difficult to find the correct path where should I go.
    I dont have interest in accounts and all, wants to go in IT sector.

Request you to guys kindly suggest me which is best and easier path for career start up which will be not difficult for me as I am not from IT background.
  • sameer89
    sameer89
    sameer89
    Dear all,
    Can any one suggest me, I am from distance education and got degree of b.com recently, but very much interested in computers, software and IT.
    But very difficult to find the correct path where should I go.
    I dont have interest in accounts and all, wants to go in IT sector.

Request you to guys kindly suggest me which is best and easier path for career start up which will be not difficult for me as I am not from IT background.
    ???
  • Shuvam Jaiswal
    Shuvam Jaiswal
    There is also a rapidly evolving sector in IT called Business Intelligence. Get hands on with some well known ETL tool like Informatica. I bet it is easier to learn than any programming language.
    I am also not much good in programming,can you tell me sir how can i move forward in the field of software testing or BI?
  • Ramanuja SVL
    Ramanuja SVL
    I am B.tech 3rd year student and I know this is the right time to make a career deciding decision regarding what I'm supposed to be choosing as a career in my life like which will be my working field and I find myself in an ambiguous situation.The thing is that I don't find coding as something which is boring or tedious but instead I find it hard.I'll understand code but I find it difficult to generate it by myself I'm good with the programming concepts(though not perfect),I feel the problem might be lack of practice is it a viable cause? I need to travel long distance for my college and for other reasons I'll get a very little time to practice.Learning/practicing in the college is even not happening since the academic year just finishes with a limited lab programs for basic understanding.Can anyone suggest me what to do in a situation like this?
    Thank You.
  • preeti patil
    preeti patil
    i am a btech computer science student.and i was well in programming during my btech.but currently m doing job in rural development department.please anybody suggest is there any scope with my job experience.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    preeti patil
    but currently m doing job in rural development department.please anybody suggest is there any scope with my job experience.
    Could you tell us a bit more about the experience you have? What kind of work are you doing and what type of career do you wish to get into?
  • Bhavna k
    Bhavna k
    Ankita Katdare
    Having seen the state of final year students and the IT industry trainees first hand, I know that there are people who just don't get the hang of programming. They don't know how to code and they simply don't know what stdio.h stands for or difference between abstract class and interface. There are threads on education forums and career guidance forums are rich with queries that go like this -

"I wanna ask that what are the career options after btech, actually i am not good in programming, so what are the other job opportunities rather than a programmer...I am good in presenting thing so is there any option in management?? if yes plss tell me in detail.."

This is madness to some extent, because more and more students are opting for CS/IT Degrees and they just HATE coding. So, I would like to know the views of CEans here about what exactly are the career options for such students and fresh graduates?

Let us list down what all they can do, so that at least this time - they can make an informed decision.
    There are various other job profiles in it industry like research analyst, us it recruiter, technical associate etc which they can opt for.
  • sahdik
    sahdik
    I'm a candidate of final year with b.tech in cse....I hv little good knowledge in coding with java bt I hv no idea that how can I get my best career option. .....infact I like to do programming....through my four years I did only java basic skills code or nothing else.
    So I wanna job? Is there any field?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# We are not sure where exactly you are stuck. You are in your final year, you love programming, you've already learnt Java. If these things are true - you should become a Java Developer - the evergreen career in the life of CS/IT engineers. If you say that you only know the basics of Java programming, you need to polish your skills. This can be done by developing pet projects. For instance, build your own software system to help your local kirana wala or come up with a lawyer's work management system. Do it simply for learning how to code. Do not worry about how the system gets developed. Spend hours reading about Java. How people write code. What are the best practices in the industry. Do a certification course if it gives you a boost. At the end of the day, the 'best career' would be the one where you know what you are doing and you love spending time at the work. To make sure that employers hire you for your talent in programming, you need to give them proof of your work and you can do so by projecting the work you did on your own. You can also get a team of friends together and develop a software and host it somewhere. Next time you go for a job interview, you will feel more confident and will be able to answer to their questions well. All the best.
  • uttam shetty
    uttam shetty
    I am an MCA graduate. The problem with me is that i dont hate coding but have problems understanding it. Please let me know if there are jobs other than coding.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    uttam shetty
    I am an MCA graduate. The problem with me is that i dont hate coding but have problems understanding it. Please let me know if there are jobs other than coding.
    Oh. There are tons of options, but before you think that we will give you a list of different domains or website links to apply for those jobs, please enlighten us on what are your fields of interest. Towards which subject do you have an inclination? Have you talked to any of the IT people? What kind of work they do? What are prospects for growth in their domain?
    You need to figure our what your interest is. And then you need to see how it fits in a MNC.
  • silver123
    silver123
    Better you should go for an management job,as you have integrated MBA you will easily get an job in management departments of the software companies.
  • Akhila_Lanka
    Akhila_Lanka
    #-Link-Snipped-# : Is Business intelligence equal to business development executive?

#-Link-Snipped-# Is Business Intelligence same as Business development executive?..
  • PRIYAMALA
    PRIYAMALA
    In computer science engineering field ,coding is the important one.you not consider a coding is a big problem ,it's just a logic one, you take a simple program logic, you see that ,then you write a own coding for that same question and you will get a better idea .
  • PRIYAMALA
    PRIYAMALA
    Daily solve a one C program ,then you will get a better idea
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Akhila_Lanka
    #-Link-Snipped-# : Is Business intelligence equal to business development executive?

#-Link-Snipped-# Is Business Intelligence same as Business development executive?..
    It is more or less the same thing. The name of the post or the designation may vary from one company to another depending upon the nature of the project or company policies.
  • anand.jbkp
    anand.jbkp
    I have just completed my B.Tech in Computer Science and Still dont know what are my career goals?
    I have been stuck, dont know what's wrong with me?
    I have done 6 months training on ASP.NET, still dont know coding properly.
    Its just because of my interest that i find coding so boring and dont want to continue.
    Has make accounts on naukri.com, shine.com but these guys use to send me only BPO jobs or voice process jobs. What the hell? Am I meant for such things.
    I want to achieve some good position but dont know what . Its getting worst day by day.
    from 3 months , I am unemployed and is looking for some job and life goals .

please help ...................................
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Welcome to CrazyEngineers. Not many people know what they want from their career; but that doesn't mean you won't have a good career. It's a step by step process of discovering what you really want.

If you wish to opt for a career in IT; your first step should be to find out as much information you can about various types of jobs available in IT. I'm sure you will find a few types interesting - so dig deeper into those. Let's say you find that career as a QA is interesting - so start exploring what are the skills required to become a QA. If you think networking is an interesting field - start looking for skills required by the networking jobs etc. With Internet - a simple search would reveal all the information you are looking for.

Being unemployed isn't a crime; so stop worrying and start preparing with the right mindset. All you need to do is start exploring various opportunities and start 'small'. It's easier to do. Be ready for the hard work and I'm sure you'll do fantastic in your career.

BPO jobs may provide you with temporary financial assistance. If you are in dire need of money, you might just opt for one so that your finances are taken care of. But keep learning in your free time and keep applying for jobs.

PS: We've a new initiative called crazyengineers.io - it aims to solve similar problems for all our fellow engineers. You can create your resume, get it reviewed from industry insider, use the same resume to apply to a job or even discuss your career query with a mentor privately. Start here: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • fahim khan
    fahim khan
    If you want to make normal scope so you can go for different field which will not help him to earn more money and position
    I will suggest Ias and IPS which will make your bright future.
    If interested then click here 21 Quick Tips to Clear IAS and IPS Interview for the procedure.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

I think one of the major problems almost everyone is facing is that they are not really confident of their knowledge even after studying engineering. Most colleges have appointed temporary teachers who aren't interested in teaching. Some even don't know programming on their own!

That's a problem we need to acknowledge. 

Can someone share what exactly is the problem that you are facing with learning programming? I'm curious to find out if there's any way we can fix it.

• Ajay Patel
    Ajay Patel

I had completed my btech-CSE in 2k16 and I am unemployed since then.I don't know programming because college teachers treated every student as they know programming stuffs but I was a ZERO as my schooling background doesn't include much of computers and I also just taken programming sunjects as a testpapers of  qualifying nature.So please suggest me whether I should try some non coding jobs or go for management as now I am losing my self confidence very badly and feels that I have become a bundle of negative thoughts.Now i find my life full of waste

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# could you tell us what all efforts did you put in towards your career since your graduation? Did you try to learn any new skill, programming language or tool? 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Nokia Inc, the smartphone manufacturer has brought for the Nokia Asha Touch phone users in India, a useful and free app with the Nokia Mail For Exchange. Users of the...
I want to know the following conditions in a elaborate manner 1)what may be the best pressure levels in two wheeler/four wheeler? 2)Do they differ from every other company? 3)Does...
India's oldest mediums of broadcast - Doordarshan and All India Radio run by Prasar Bharti under the Government of India, have been fondly cherished over the decades by the young...
hi i am an electrical engineer and i am in my final year. i am very passionate about cars and so i want to join an automobile company. so is...
I have completed my B.E. in Computer Engineering will continue studying to M.Tech. Considering a career in cyber security, there are certain certificate courses that can be undertaken. The one...