Career in networking. Wish to join Google - help.

I am working in networking . i would like to know the future of networking. want to join in google in future........ please give suggestions...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shiva91
    I am working in networking . i would like to know the future of networking. want to join in google in future........ please give suggestions...
    Are you concerned about 'Future of Networking' or 'Your Future if you opt for networking career'?

If you want to join Google, you'll have to be very good in - English, Programming, Academics, Logic, Creative, Innovative etc.

Start working on all of it and I'm sure Google will hire you.
  • shiva91
    shiva91
    Thank you Big k..........

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How to prepare for BHEL all india exam. I am elctronics and communication engg. suggest what are all the books to read for my department.
Hello I want to know , what are the signals used in 8085 microprocessor . It is Urgent for me getting answer of it , if anybody is here and...
any one can suggest me project topics for diplomo engg in mech
hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dis is shweta, final year cs student.Please suggest me some best technical seminar topics.Its urgent please...............
hi.. when we open gtalk->settings->connections appears . I want to know what is host and port in that dialog box that appears . i want to know what exactly is...