How to prepare for BHEL all India exam?

How to prepare for BHEL all india exam. I am elctronics and communication engg. suggest what are all the books to read for my department.

Replies

• AMITBOSE
    AMITBOSE
    that i dont know but if u find the answer pls also send it to me
  • Gaya3 S
    Gaya3 S
    me 2 wanna knw abt t
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I request all users to refrain from using SMS text.
  • harshgupta.04
    harshgupta.04
    If u need help how to prepare for BHEL exam just check out
    SimplePlanes Counsil
  • Chandrakiran
    Chandrakiran
    Preparing for PSU exam: practice past 10 years papers of Indian Engineering service (IES), GATE papers (theory and small numerical questions), previous IAS prelims papers and multiple questions from standard text books ( back side of the books) sufficient to crack any psu exam. If you want more buy some question banks and solve them..
    I think this helps..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello I want to know , what are the signals used in 8085 microprocessor . It is Urgent for me getting answer of it , if anybody is here and...
any one can suggest me project topics for diplomo engg in mech
hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dis is shweta, final year cs student.Please suggest me some best technical seminar topics.Its urgent please...............
hi.. when we open gtalk->settings->connections appears . I want to know what is host and port in that dialog box that appears . i want to know what exactly is...
Hi...... I m a E&C engineer. I have selected Artificial Intelligence as my seminar topic. Artificial intelligence is the study of creating intelligence in the machines artificially. The field was...