Career Choice: Defense or IT?

help me....
which one is better????
1. flying or technical officer in defense-air force.

OR

2. software engineer in a IT industry.

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Re: defense or IT......?????

Your career depends on your interest.

But if you ask my opinion i am 2 but go for 1 .
    (strictly my opinion) if we are doing something for ones country its worth living.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: defense or IT......?????

I second E-S. Both the fields you mentioned are not related. You'd know the answer.
  • syedaafaq
    syedaafaq
    i too thought the same that it would be better to join in defense..... but they follow a strict bond of 20 years.... so we cant come out casually.... and regarding the job of software engineer, its a little bit unstable job... i am very much confused.....
  • gohm
    gohm
    I agree with others that they are very different. Also, the AF here anyways, you do not get to choose what aspect you do. Many people join the AF wanting to be a pilot, few are. Having flight experience will greatly increase your odds before joining.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is there any chance to make a shortcut for "set image size"?
hello all, I am a mechanical engineer but while discussing with a friend I have got a query regarding civil engineering. while constructing a beam one binds wire around steel.......
Hi all... I was just searching on net and found this site related to civil engineering and desire to become an civil engineer someday. I found this page on environmental...
ya i m a second year student .i need a help can you give me some innovative idea for idea presentation in our college.i belongs to electronics and instrumentation department...
NEW to this site, nice to join here...........