Career advice - 5 Pointer - Confused

Confused bout choosing the right career .I have completed btech in electronics n instrumentation .I am a 5pointer .I want to know my options...
Pls help.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looney
    Confused bout choosing the right career .I have completed btech in electronics n instrumentation .I am a 5pointer .I want to know my options...
    Pls help.
    You need to be detailed while asking questions. It helps us understand your situation better and offer useful help. For example, where are you located, what are your main confusions in selection of career, have you applied to jobs, when did you complete your engineering studies, where there any backlogs and so on. The more detailed your question is, the better will be the answer.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

OnePlus, the company famous for delivering “flagship killers” with exclusivity of an invite system has launched a new OxygenOS smartphone that is cheaper and more stylish than its predecessors. Both...
CEans, Please join me in welcoming a new member to CE Mod Squad aka the Moderators Team on CE Community - CEan @Anoop Kumar Anoop has been a member of...
Born in Kolkata, Indrani Mukherjee spent her growing up years swinging between north East, South and East India. Her father was the joint director Finance in ONGC. Her initial years...
Hi, I'm working for X mnc as Software Engineer. I have 3.3 year of experience in .net and java. now i got offer form Some other company as Java developer....
My Name:Sai Sandeep Devabhaktuni My Engineering Discipline: Mechanical . I M a student of vignan university vadlamudi ,guntur dist,andhra pradesh. i have very less number of friends my best friend...