Car race game in core java

is it possible to design a car race game in core java??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Meenakshi sethi
    is it possible to design a car race game in core java??
    Of course it's possible. What makes you think it can't be done in Java?
  • The_Small_k
    The_Small_k
    #-Link-Snipped-# why not ?
    Try to go with JMF(Java Media Framework).
  • Meenakshi sethi
    Meenakshi sethi
    if it's possible..
    then plz guide me....
    how should i start it??
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    I think you should first know how to use SWING.
    It will create the graphical components for your game.

Try to create a GUI. Place some buttons,panels,try to interact with screen using mouse and keyboard listeners.

Then you should do some hands-on multithreading.
    Try to incorporate some animation like a moving ball or bouncing ball or something like that to make sure you know how things work and how to move around objects.

I ll suggest you to make a ping-pong game first and then try car-race game.

First and foremost thing is draft your boundary.
    By the time you start your development after performing above steps, you would probably realize that you wouldn't be able to produce NFS like game in the first go.
    Donot be disappointed, take things slowly and try to break down things in smaller and smaller pieces and work on those pieces.

Last but not the least, Games like Art are never ending. A greedy developer would always tweak,enhance quality of game.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

SUBEX LTD.is coming to our collage on 8th of this month they told that they are concentrating on programming, the selection process will be 2 aptitudes,1programming and 3 technical interview...
Can someone guide me what are the various programs offered by IIT or NIT? I have heard that They have syllabus for M.S, Dual Degree (P.G +Ph.D) etc apart from...
Watt's that again? Quote: The NanoLight is a true technological breakthrough. At 133lu/watt, it significantly out-performs any other bulb on the market. The design is unique and a dramatic improvement...
Here is another high calibre free on line courses: https://www.edx.org/
I want to execute my undergraduate final year project in Transportation Engineering.Can you please suggest me some emerging topics which demands high degree of research and on which comparatively less...