can you start a thread related to ...

hi "K"

can we start threads related to GRE, MBA, GMAT and all related stuffs...
Engineers needs that stuff when the are newbie in industry...and a major part of this forum is with the zombies who come to the corporate world recently say 2-3 year or less than that
so why dont we start something productive which can help in incresing the no of students on forum...
throw new news....on forum so that people come here ....by their own
you know some of Forums where just exam is over and you check it ..you will get around 100's of reply ...
why cant we make it in the same way...
keep trying...

I will try to help it out...but currently due to busy schedule cant help it a lot...

Cheers
Crazy

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Crazyboy, I kinda like you 😁

About starting new threads - This is ' OUR ' forum and feel free to start new threads. No issues unless they are in appropriate section. πŸ˜‰ ( otherwise I have to work on moving the threads πŸ˜› )

We already have GRE section in place. If I'm getting you right, do we need a separate GMAT / TOEFL / GRE sections?

So people , vote here ( by replying to this thread ) if you want to see separate GRE / GMAT / TOEFL sections.

We sure will have those if more people ask for it. πŸ˜€

-The Big K-
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    Crazyboy, I kinda like you 😁

About starting new threads - This is ' OUR ' forum and feel free to start new threads. No issues unless they are in appropriate section. πŸ˜‰ ( otherwise I have to work on moving the threads πŸ˜› )

We already have GRE section in place. If I'm getting you right, do we need a separate GMAT / TOEFL / GRE sections?

So people , vote here ( by replying to this thread ) if you want to see separate GRE / GMAT / TOEFL sections.

We sure will have those if more people ask for it. πŸ˜€

-The Big K-
    count me for new secions...
    named as....post graduation
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sure ! So we gathered 1 vote πŸ˜‰

The new sections (specific to exams) will go under (Test Hub) section of forums. We'll have exam specific sub-forums. But let's see what people want. Do they really want these sections πŸ˜€

-The Big K-
  • Jerry
    Jerry
    My Vote too! that makes it 2! πŸ˜€

I'm interested in advance maths. But I don't think people really want to see Advanced Mathematics section here.

Go ahead, 'K' , I'll keep posting 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi All ! I've been working on setting up new system for CrazyEngineers.com . I'm glad to announce that the new system has now been tested for data/user migration. We'll...
Directed by: Steven Spielberg Starring: Eric Bana, Daniel Craig, Geoffrey Rush and Michael Lonsdale I am not going to dance around the issue. β€œMunich” is by far, the best movie...
1. How about having trade specific forums. I 4 one wud voutch 4 an elec forum. 2. i m not findin much of engineerin stuff out thr. barring one or...
hello people.. i am prerparing a project on "Computer Brain Interface".. so if u all cud help with some information or suggest me some sites,i'll be really grateful.. thanku..
I am in final year of electronic enGG. I wanted some suggestions regarding my FYP. Being Electronic Students I want a project that involves most of the related fields like...