Can some body explain about NEFT and RTGS

I want to know when to use NEFT and when to use RTGS,

If both serves same purpose which is best?

Replies

• csiscool
    csiscool
    We were in dilema while we wanted to use the online banking..
  • tusharw15
    tusharw15
    NEFT is used for xfers less than 1 Lakh and there is no transaction charges.
    If you wish to xfer amount which is more than 1 lakh then you need to use RTGS. The payment goes for through the RBI scanner and there are some charges for using RTGS.
    Hope I have answered your query.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

guys i request all of you to please suggest one name of your choice for ce facebook application
The war between the two countries is online. There's a long history of Pakistani hackers hacking Indian Government websites. PCA has hacked CBI website. At the time of writing this...
can anyone help me decide which 1 to choose??? i really don't know..... the problem is that EEG is soooo diverse and can work anywhere with it however SREE is...
Hi Friends, Im a B.tech graduate(ECE) working as an IT Support which includes administering and solving the issues in a system,have done MCITP training even.Im planning to study further but...
I am new here, well by profession i am computer engineer and doing job as software engineer in well known firm. I am very glad to join here to meet...