can anybody tell me how the adbrite works..?

many of you, own a blog with ads to earn, even CE has ads, I have a blog..I'm using adbrite alone.. My blog reached the minumum check amount , faqs in site are telling that it might take 3 months to receive the check..I really dont understand how it works..

if MY Nov month earning is 15$, and my minimum check amount is 20$, in Dec month the minimum check amount reached means, when will I get money..?

Replies

• ms_cs
    ms_cs
    adbrite is not that good, my suggestion only

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

it is my long time thinking,, interest, to start own website..I just want to have my own website for minimum amount, but with quality. my website dont need super computer...
i am doing my btech in electrical and electronics enggineering from maharaja agrasen inst of tech,new delhi. my aggregate % is around 76%. I want to know about the institutions...
i am doing my btech in Information Technology from maharaja agrasen inst of tech,new delhi. my aggregate % is around 74%. I want to know about the institutions where i...
IE6, even after years of becoming obsolete from the Internet standards, continues to be the default browser on many Windows desktops. IE6 Funeral Schedule: 7pm on March 4 at Aten...
Our analytics report says that the percentage of visitors who use IE browser is about 50%. I however wish to know which browser do our CEans use? Please post your...