can anybody tell about informations on starting a new website,

it is my long time thinking,, interest, to start own website..I just want to have my own website for minimum amount, but with quality. my website dont need super computer servers to manage, because it is just going to have less visitors, just my friends..and ofcourse CEans..direct me which webhosting need to consult..I'm in tamil nadu now..

As well I need support if I have problem, So suggest the flexible webhosting for me..

I didnot made a single online transaction, I have bank accout..direct me to get started online transactions..

Replies

• gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    You need to know the main purpose of your website. You also need to maintain quality content to attract more visitors.

Our administrator can be of good help here.
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    admin is so busy ah
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    csiscool
    admin is so busy ah
    That's true :sleeping:.

But admin already anticipated your question months ago 😎 and wrote following posts -

• #-Link-Snipped-#
    • #-Link-Snipped-#
    • #-Link-Snipped-#
    I hope this helps.
  • stupido
    stupido
    no need of Credit card for web hosting !!!

Now, let me confirm you dont need a credit card to host a web site. you dont need to transfer money wired or something to get that website.

You can start very small, there are hundreds of company who are in india, and will allow you to deposit cash in their bank account (indian style). 😁

if you want to buy a domain name 3 things required.

1. select the domain name you want to buy.
    2. what is the space you required for your hosting.
    3. which os you will prefer linux or windows as your hosting platform.

if you have all 3 answers ready post it back here, i will help, i will let you know where to go.

all the best

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am doing my btech in electrical and electronics enggineering from maharaja agrasen inst of tech,new delhi. my aggregate % is around 76%. I want to know about the institutions...
i am doing my btech in Information Technology from maharaja agrasen inst of tech,new delhi. my aggregate % is around 74%. I want to know about the institutions where i...
IE6, even after years of becoming obsolete from the Internet standards, continues to be the default browser on many Windows desktops. IE6 Funeral Schedule: 7pm on March 4 at Aten...
Our analytics report says that the percentage of visitors who use IE browser is about 50%. I however wish to know which browser do our CEans use? Please post your...
Hello all membes, mods. I am new here in CEF. Hope we have good time here. Regards, SB_ EE