I'm a student of EEE currently in 3rd year.I want help for summer trainning

i am doing my btech in electrical and electronics enggineering from maharaja agrasen inst of tech,new delhi. my aggregate % is around 76%. I want to know about the institutions where i can apply for summer training of 6 weeks in new delhi. Also , if possible plz let me know the procedure . Thanks a lot and will really appreciate any help.

Replies

• stupido
    stupido
    check the following thread, you might get some help.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • godfrey3105
    godfrey3105
    hey me too looking for same...............if you get any information let me know.......

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am doing my btech in Information Technology from maharaja agrasen inst of tech,new delhi. my aggregate % is around 74%. I want to know about the institutions where i...
IE6, even after years of becoming obsolete from the Internet standards, continues to be the default browser on many Windows desktops. IE6 Funeral Schedule: 7pm on March 4 at Aten...
Our analytics report says that the percentage of visitors who use IE browser is about 50%. I however wish to know which browser do our CEans use? Please post your...
Hello all membes, mods. I am new here in CEF. Hope we have good time here. Regards, SB_ EE
Dear All, I am in urgently need of Structural Book/ Manual (Mechanical). I request, pls suggest me any good structural book, easy to understand and helpful. Pls Help me out....