CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Sanyam Khurana • 03 Jun, 2014
I want to know if a website can be displayed inside an android app...

Of course, app needs to run only that particular website, so no need to enter url or anything.

And can it be done for blogs too?

If yes, then I'm curious to know how?
@Manish Goyal • 03 Jun, 2014 • 3 likes Check this Blog post written by me

https://goyal1989.blogspot.in/2013/02/how-to-convert-website-compatible-for.html

A very Simple trick to convert a website compatible on mobile into working android app
@Sanyam Khurana • 03 Jun, 2014 Awesome !

Would try this out as soon as my exams get over 😀
@Sanyam Khurana • 14 Jul, 2014
Manish Goyal
Check this Blog post written by me

https://goyal1989.blogspot.in/2013/02/how-to-convert-website-compatible-for.html

A very Simple trick to convert a website compatible on mobile into working android app
This thing would work for websites developed from scratch, basically those which include only HTML, CSS and JS. Right?

So, is there any way other sites (particularly which are based on CMS can be converted?)
4.5k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Mar 25, 2015

LG has announced the availability of LG Music Flow NP7550 (P7) for the Indian markets. This portable bluetooth/aux speaker comes with a price tag of Rs. 11990/- and is available...
3.1k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jul 1, 2013

Ever thought of farm automation? Devon, from esologic.com loves tomato farming and his latest Raspberry Pi project allows for automation of the tomato farm. Well don't run your brains faster...
8.7k views

@aarthivg · Apr 14, 2012

does oscillator require feedback.If so what type of feedback? positive of negative?
5.1k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Mar 26, 2014

Meet Tsunamiball - the houseboat that promises to keep you and your family safe from deadly Tsunami waves. Creator of Tsunamiball, Chris Robinson decided to work on this DIY project...
4.7k views

@Tushar92 · May 17, 2015

The startup culture is the new swag in the market these days. Every engineer, at least once in his life, dreams of running his own company someday. Free from the...
16.3k views