Can a website be displayed in Android app using iframe or something?

I want to know if a website can be displayed inside an android app...

Of course, app needs to run only that particular website, so no need to enter url or anything.

And can it be done for blogs too?

If yes, then I'm curious to know how?

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Check this Blog post written by me

#-Link-Snipped-#

A very Simple trick to convert a website compatible on mobile into working android app
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Awesome !

Would try this out as soon as my exams get over 😀
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Manish Goyal
    Check this Blog post written by me

#-Link-Snipped-#

A very Simple trick to convert a website compatible on mobile into working android app
    This thing would work for websites developed from scratch, basically those which include only HTML, CSS and JS. Right?

So, is there any way other sites (particularly which are based on CMS can be converted?)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

While the world was busy gawking at Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference, Sony quietly unveiled its new Android KitKat flavoured smartphone, Xperia T3. As you have already guessed from the name...
Quote: On the morning of January 1, 1914, the first scheduled commercial airline flight took to the air. Taking off from St Petersburg, Florida, and flying to Tampa, the Benoist...
Just in a hurry, so can't mention much, but look at this : Quoting from official site : https://tails.boum.org/ Privacy for anyone anywhere Tails is a live operating system, that...
Can someone explain why do disk brake pads have holes? What purpose do they serve?
After tons of rumors, the new version of Android Kitkat 4.4.3 is finally released. In addition to major bug fixes, the latest update includes the fresh new Dialer and People,...