Camera Project - Final Year(Beng)

[FONT="]Hi,

I have a project which i have only started recently and in still the research stage.

The problem put forward is to:[/FONT]

• [FONT="]Integrate a very small camera (between 1-3 megapixel) in an existing microscope (a very big microscope which is fixed to the table & floor)[/FONT]

• [FONT="]Be able to control basic camera functions from outside, e.g. take picture & focus. I have option of wires connection to outside control box or wireless connection(Bluetooth?)[/FONT]

• [FONT="]I have a budget of max £150 ish, and should not require to advanced skill. Think of it as a graduate level or similar.[/FONT]
[FONT="]
I goggled and looked through many options and routes, but not yet found a viable and good option.

If somebody could please point in some direction or give me an idea of how to go about finding a solution.

Basically, somehow control a camera from outside the microscope and display on sometype of monitor/screen. Preferable Digital.

Thank You, any help will be much appreciated.[/FONT]

Replies

• hardikvd
    hardikvd
    Hey rizler,
    I really like your idea. I think following video can help you. Just use microscope instead of telescope used in video.
    Webcam Super SpyScope! - YouTube

please reply if you have any further queries.
  • rizler
    rizler
    Thank You for the reply. It was helpful to some extent.

After spending more time behind this project, i have come to know that i now need to find out if it's possible to detach the CCD/lens from the main microchip/IC of the camera and conenct them via wires.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Attached is the Flexiforce drive circuit. I would like to ask whether I can improve improve the performance of Flexiforce in term of linearity, hysteresis, repeatability, or whatsoever other parameter...
p { margin-bottom: 0.08in; } This is going to be me first review of a technical product. And no I won't be foxing everyone with technical brouhaha. It has been...
I am left bewildered every time I see people uploading complete photo albums on Facebook or Orkut. The number of photos is sometimes more than 100s. 😲 Everybody defends themselves...
Last Week, Adafruit Industries had launched a contest prize of $2000 to $3000 for anyone who can figure out how to decouple the hot new device from Microsoft's gaming machine....
I'm interested in doing a little bit of home automation stuff in my room (control few lights etc). I believe you can do this using X10 products. Do they work...