Calling Chemical Engineers!

We have a good bunch of Chemical Engineers on CE 😀 !

But unfortunately, we still do not have enough discussions on Chemical Engineering. Chemical Engineers! Join the forces by initiating discussions on Chemical Engineering.

Of course, that will help us introduce a section dedicated to Chemical Engineering on CE forum! 😁

-The Big K-

Replies

• crook
    crook
    Unless there are discussions, no one would be interested in participating the forum. There are very few leaders, you see 😁

Let us hope for the best
  • Nids
    Nids
    eggjakhtly... we shud hav some nice discussions abt chemical engg field too..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nids
    eggjakhtly... we shud hav some nice discussions abt chemical engg field too..
    Sure, unless we get sufficient threads on Chemical Engineering, we won't be able to dedicate a section for it.

We need more Chemical Engineers to come forward, take the initiative and start discussions related to Chemical Engineering.

-The Big K-
    ps: Nids, Go through ->
    1. Click-> CrazyEngineers
    2. Click-> #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CEans who are Chemical Engineers! 😁

I request that some of us take the lead and start discussions related to chemical engineering. Discussions will give rise to more leaders and we'll have this secton up & running.

Get started!

-The Big K-
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Our Chemical Engineering section is suffering because of low activity of Chemical Engineers.

There is a huge number of chemical engineers over here, so why not start chemical engineering related discussion? I'm sure there are lots of interesting ideas/discussion that we can have here.

What say, folks?
  • Elisa
    Elisa
    Organize a contest for chemical engineers. I think no one has done that before.
  • p4prasad
    p4prasad
    hello friends😁
  • gohm
    gohm
    p4prasad
    hello friends😁
    Hello p4prasad! Would be interested in hearing your take on my thread of important chemical engineering breakthrough a couple posts down. As well as any new post reads you might have.
  • maui_1856
    maui_1856
    Hi i'm new here!!!

BR
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome. Be sure to also introduce yourself in the introduction forum. Please help us get this Chem forum rolling by posting some discussion topics.
  • kd15
    kd15
    Hi friends,i m also new here n i think if such activity is start then it will be benificial to all new comers n student those are far away from actual chemical engg.
  • Hareen
    Hareen
    Well the Chemical Engineers are not very active on net these days especially in the forums.

Lemme see the forum and change some stuff
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hareen
    Well the Chemical Engineers are not very active on net these days especially in the forums.

Lemme see the forum and change some stuff
    We'd be more than happy. CE Forums have been graced by very experienced CEans like Mr. Milton Beychok [ See: #-Link-Snipped-# ] however they are no more active.

It would very nice if you could get your friends/colleagues to discuss Chemical Engineering related ideas on CE. I'm sure we'll have lot of interesting discussions here! 😀

Best!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I will try out my first poll here ! 😉 The poll is about this new section!
hello CEans... name:roktim engg trade:electrical occupation:student(final year b-tech) vission:to be a perfect technician(like Nicola Tesla) why i join crazyengg:coz i'm a crazy engg full of vague ideas. hobies:the list is...
CEans! Its a pleasure to introduce new feature on our beloved CE forums - The Multi Quote Feature! Did you notice the "" button in each post? That's multi-quote button!...
Hello All, This thread is dedicated to trials on our new Multi-Quote feature. This is post#1 ! -The Big K-
Here are my details... Name:RK Veluvali *Engineering Trade: Computer Science and Information Technology Location: Hyderabad, India *Occupation: (Working in a TATA company) Work Experience: (2Years 9 Months) *Hobbies & Interests:...