CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorNov 27, 2006

Re: Multi Quote Tryout thread (Post 2)

This is post #2.

Let's say I want Post 1 & Post 2 quoted in the third reply to this thread. I will first click on '[​IMG]' button in post 1, then post 2 and then click 'Post Reply' button.

Let's do it

-The Big K-
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorNov 27, 2006

The_Big_K
    Hello All,

This thread is dedicated to trials on our new Multi-Quote feature.

This is post#1 !

-The Big K-
    The_Big_K
    This is post #2.

Let's say I want Post 1 & Post 2 quoted in the third reply to this thread. I will first click on '[​IMG]' button in post 1, then post 2 and then click 'Post Reply' button.

Let's do it

-The Big K-
    Hurray! 😁 Did you note that post 1 & post 2 got quoted in this reply? Note that the multi-quote button color changes to '[​IMG]' when you click it. So that you know which posts you have quoted in your reply 😉

Any questions/concerns ( 😲 ) , post in this thread. Don't forget to try out the multi-quote feature!

-The Big K-
    Cancel
  • Jerry

MemberNov 28, 2006

The_Big_K
    Hello All,

This thread is dedicated to trials on our new Multi-Quote feature.

This is post#1 !

-The Big K-
    The_Big_K
    This is post #2.

Let's do it

-The Big K-
    The_Big_K
    Hurray! 😁 Did you note that post 1 & post 2 got quoted in this reply? Note that the multi-quote button color changes to '[​IMG]' when you click it. So that you know which posts you have quoted in your reply 😉

Any questions/concerns ( 😲 ) , post in this thread. Don't forget to try out the multi-quote feature!

-The Big K-
    I must say that this thread is official spamming thread. I'll improve my post score here 😁

Nice and much needed feature indeed.

Jerry
    Cancel
  • aashima

MemberNov 29, 2006

Another good innovation we have in CE. Good one Biggie!!
    Cancel
  • Rocker

MemberFeb 25, 2007

The_Big_K
    This is post #2.

Let's do it

-The Big K-
    The_Big_K

-The Big K-
    Jerry
    I must say that this thread is official spamming thread. I'll improve my post score here 😁

Jerry
    aashima
    Just trying out Multi Quote 😁 ! Its wonderful!
    Cancel
  • DEP

MemberMar 4, 2007

Rocker
    Just trying out Multi Quote 😁 ! Its wonderful!
    Jerry

Jerry
    aashima

wow !!! this is fun !!
    me too trying my hand on this new feature.
    good work biggie.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register