Call Center Executer in .Net

Call Center Executer is an increasingly important skill as the use of call centers becomes a popular method of centralizing information services, streamlining order taking and providing valuable customer support. The skills required to successfully set-up and manage a call center encompass everything from staff recruitment and personnel management, to technical understanding of the options available, and the all-important customer relationship management.

Abstract:

It should maintain the information about the employees and also the necessary information of the customer and their phone Numbers, their services also. It should also maintain the employee roaster details.

This system should track the employee's login details. And also maintain the data the employee attend the call and his behavior with customer and the speech will be recorded into file.

The following activities should be implemented:-

• User Friendliness is provided in the application with various controls provided by system Rich User Interface.
• The system makes the overall project management much easier and flexible.
• It can be accessed over the Intranet.
• The user information can be stored in centralized database which can be maintained by the system.

Requirements:
  • VB.Net
  • SQL Server

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Document Manager provides a central repository for maintaining the documents. Abstract: User who uses this application can have the track of all the documents that are stored using this application....
CEans, The beauty of CrazyEngineers lies in the variety of engineers hooked here. It would be awesome if you could do your bit to promote CE on social networks -...
I want to do some creativity in programming??what I can do Plz help me
The projects aim is to provide automated services that help in examination process. Abstract: The aim of the project is to design a comprehensive web enabled application for management of...
Civil Registry is the online system or agency to help the Indian citizens to apply for there government records like passport, driving license, voter's ID card, PAN card etc. And...