Promote CrazyEngineers On Social Networks! - Do Your Bit!

CEans,

The beauty of CrazyEngineers lies in the variety of engineers hooked here. It would be awesome if you could do your bit to promote CE on social networks - simply by sharing / liking amazing discussions here on CE.

We've social sharing buttons at the bottom of every thread so all you have to do is just 'click' on those buttons and promote CE among your friends. ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Ok from now I'll share atleast two threads which I like on Twitter.

Come On People Let's spread CE.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Doing it already. We need support from all have you regular CEans. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It looks like we've just crossed 8k likes on Facebook.

Those who haven't liked our FB page, DO IT NOW: #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜ก

๐Ÿ˜
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The_Big_K
    It looks like we've just crossed 8k likes on Facebook.
    Those who haven't liked our FB page, DO IT NOW: #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜ก
    ๐Ÿ˜
    Yes. It's a result of continued updates to all fans about CE's activities. Shower your likes, engineers. Recommend the page to your friends. Let us together make it huge! ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to do some creativity in programming??what I can do Plz help me
The projects aim is to provide automated services that help in examination process. Abstract: The aim of the project is to design a comprehensive web enabled application for management of...
Civil Registry is the online system or agency to help the Indian citizens to apply for there government records like passport, driving license, voter's ID card, PAN card etc. And...
Earth quake, Tsunami, hurricane,storms are the natural disaster is happening frequently now a days. Is the earth is getting old and rugged? Started to lose itself?
any best and simple ebook for c,c++ and java would be very useful