C program to find out the determinant of a matrix of n order

can anyone please send a program to find out the determinant of a matrix of n order?????

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Did you try this program on your own?

If not Give it a try buddy
    very easy to implement
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    @goyal420- yes i tried it for the matrix of just 2nd and third order....................... but could not for a larger order matrix.................. so can u design that program for me???? thanks for replying...........
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    @lovejeet: Post the code you have tried so far, so that we can suggest some changes.

PS: No one will design a program for you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Nurture Talent Academy, India's 1st training institute for entrepreneurs, aims to support budding entrepreneurs right from the beginning of their ventures. It has conducted 40 workshops for 670 startups across...
hello people! can anyone tell me where i can get a kinetic micro generator..which converts kinetic energy into electrical energy. i am living in chennai. thanks with regards abhimanyu
MAEERS' MIT School of Government is organizing the 1st Parliament of Indian Student Council Leaders i.e. Bharatiya Chhatra Sansad from Jan 12-14, 2011 at MIT Campus, Pune comprising of eleven...
Hello everyone, I need a great project proposal on IT. I am a first year final student and this is the final project of first year. I want to develop...
hello friends, here is some codes in java check it out. import java.applet.*; import java.awt.*; import java.awt.event.*; /**/ public class p extends Applet implements MouseMotionListener,Runnable { int...