Parliament of Indian Student Council Leaders at MIT Pune

MAEERS' MIT School of Government is organizing the 1st Parliament of Indian Student Council Leaders i.e. Bharatiya Chhatra Sansad from Jan 12-14, 2011 at MIT Campus, Pune comprising of eleven sessions. In the span of these three days participants will be given an opportunity to interact with prominent personalities from Politics, Spiritual, Environment, Media, Social movement, Entertainment and Sports World and speak their mind on the dais.

The Schedule is as follows:

12th January 2011 - Inauguration of Sessions

13th Jan 2011 - Sessions on:
India : The Super Power
India vs Bharat: Urban Rural Divide
Developing Grassroots Leadership
Youth Participation in Democracy
Opportunities for Youth in Globalised Era
State of Women Empowerment Today

14th Jan 2011 - Sessions on:
Role of Corporate Sector in Nation Building
Combating Corruption
Understanding Naxalism
Combating threats to Environment
Is Today's Media and Entertainment Far Away from Reality?

15th Jan 2011 - Valedictory Session
---------------------------------------------------------------------

KeyNote Speakers will be: A.P.J.Abdul Kalam, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, Narayana Murthy, Ashok Chavan, Subhash Ghai, Nana Patekar, Shabana Azmi, Sushmita Sen, Rahul Bajaj, Rajkumar Hirani, Vijender Singh, Saina Nehwal, Dr. Vijay P. Bhatkar and many more.

To register, see here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone, I need a great project proposal on IT. I am a first year final student and this is the final project of first year. I want to develop...
hello friends, here is some codes in java check it out. import java.applet.*; import java.awt.*; import java.awt.event.*; /**/ public class p extends Applet implements MouseMotionListener,Runnable { int...
TECHNICAL EVENTS Paper & Poster Presentation Competition SimPlant Quiz Dexter's Lab Industry Defined Problem Technical Debate Model Making Event Business Plan Presentation Pharmascopia NON TECHNICAL EVENTS The Amazing Race Bulls...
Check the details of the Quiz here: Exergy 2011 - Think Different Let's discuss the answers to these questions
Free Software Movement of India (FSMI) is organizing the National Convention for Academics and Research (NCAR) 2010 at Hyderabad for spreading awareness of Free/Libre and Open Source Software (FOSS /...