Kinetic micro generator

hello people!

can anyone tell me where i can get a kinetic micro generator..which converts kinetic energy into electrical energy.
i am living in chennai.

thanks
with regards
abhimanyu

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    i think u can find it in electronics and electrical tools dealer if u surely wanted the shop try to search on google maps
  • abhotrix
    abhotrix
    thanks mr.narayana murthy.
    btw is there any other device that can be used to convert kinetic energy into micro electric current?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

MAEERS' MIT School of Government is organizing the 1st Parliament of Indian Student Council Leaders i.e. Bharatiya Chhatra Sansad from Jan 12-14, 2011 at MIT Campus, Pune comprising of eleven...
Hello everyone, I need a great project proposal on IT. I am a first year final student and this is the final project of first year. I want to develop...
hello friends, here is some codes in java check it out. import java.applet.*; import java.awt.*; import java.awt.event.*; /**/ public class p extends Applet implements MouseMotionListener,Runnable { int...
TECHNICAL EVENTS Paper & Poster Presentation Competition SimPlant Quiz Dexter's Lab Industry Defined Problem Technical Debate Model Making Event Business Plan Presentation Pharmascopia NON TECHNICAL EVENTS The Amazing Race Bulls...
Check the details of the Quiz here: Exergy 2011 - Think Different Let's discuss the answers to these questions