Business is business!

This is a story shared by CEan Praveenscience aka Praveen Kumar.

One day in school
  • [h=6]in London, a teacher said to a class of 5-year-oldsโ€ฆ
    I'll give 10 pounds to the child who can tell me who was the most famous man who ever lived."
    An Irish boy put his hand up and said, "It was St. Patrick." The teacher said, "Sorry Paddy, that's not correct."...
    Then a Scottish boy put his hand up and said, "It was St. Andrew."The teacher replied, "I'm sorry, Hamish, that's not right either."

Then a Jewish boy put his hand up and said "David",

The Buddhist boy said "Gautama Buddha" 'n

The Muslim boy said"Mohammed".

They all were not successful.

Finally, a Marwadi boy raised his hand and said,"It was Jesus Christ."

The teacher said, "That's absolutely right, Jignesh, come up here and I'll give you the 10 pounds that I promised."

As the teacher was giving Jignesh his money, She said, "You know Jignesh, since you're a Hindu Marwadi; I was very surprised you said Jesus Christ."

Jignesh replied, "Yes. In My heart I knew it was Lord Krishna ,but BUSINESS IS BUSINESS !!!!!!
    Moral: Talk the language which listener (Customer) wants, not that which you
    know!!!

• [/h]

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Here is one I found on FB. Next time your interview should be funny ๐Ÿ˜›
    Why Punjabis do well in any field.....

Bill Gates organized an enormous sessionโ€‹
    to recruit a new Chairman for Microsoft Europe.โ€‹
    โ€‹
    5000 candidates assembled in a large room. One candidate is Mr. Singh.โ€‹
    โ€‹
    Bill Gates: Thank you for coming. Those who do not know JAVA may leave.โ€‹
    โ€‹
    2000 people leave the room.โ€‹
    โ€‹
    Mr. Singh says to himself, 'I do not know JAVA but I have nothing to lose if I stay. I'll give it a try'โ€‹
    โ€‹
    โ€‹
    Bill Gates: Candidates who never had experience of managing more than 100 people may leave.โ€‹

โ€‹
    2000 people leave the room.โ€‹
    โ€‹
    Mr. Singh says to himself ' I never managed anybody by myself but I have nothing to lose if I stay.โ€‹
    โ€‹
    What can happen to me?' So he stays.............โ€‹
    โ€‹
    Bill Gates: Candidates who do not have management diplomas may leave.โ€‹

โ€‹
    500 people leave the room.โ€‹
    โ€‹
    Mr. Singh says to himself, 'I left school at 15 but what have I got to lose?' So he stays in the room..โ€‹
    โ€‹
    Lastly, Bill Gates asked the candidates who do not speak, Serbo - Croat to leave.โ€‹
    โ€‹
    498 people leave the room.โ€‹
    โ€‹
    โ€‹
    Mr. Singh says to himself, ' I do not speak one word of Serbo - Croat but what do I have to lose?'โ€‹

โ€‹
    So he stays and finds himself with One other candidate. Everyone else has gone.โ€‹

Bill Gates joined them and said 'Apparently you are the only two candidates who speak Serbo - Croat,โ€‹

So I'd now like to hear you have a conversation together in that language.'
    โ€‹
    Calmly, Mr. Singh turns to the other candidate and says,โ€‹

โ€‹
    `kidhaaan paajii ? (How are you?)โ€‹

โ€‹
    ... The other candidate answers 'vadiya paaji, tusi daso !! (I am fine, tell about yourself)
    Apparently both were Punjabis ๐Ÿ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

1. Crazy Engineer's Forum attained PR5 from PR3, in Next update the domain itself is scheduled for PR6 2. Crazy Engineer's Facebook fan page also gets to PR5 3. Grasshopper...
https://www.theengineer.co.uk/Journals/1/Files/2011/11/1/TE_2011_SHORTLIST.pdf?cmpid=TE01
A more holistic approach may be needed to decide on large scale biofuel use. APJ Kalam wanted to promote Jatropha as a source for biodiesel. The great advantage of this...
Rumours can be nasty. At an individual level many careers have been ruined both at studies and at jobs by malicious rumours. It now appears that this may be a...
Nov. 7, 1905: Remote Control Wows Public | This Day In Tech | Wired.com