CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@syed junaid ali • 30 Sep, 2013 • 1 like
Dear,
I am working in Saudi Arabia as electrical engineer with a Turkish based contracting company.
I would like to return india soon and would like to establish my own business in electrical engineering.
I can arrange good budget for it. so could you suggest any kind of business interms of production, manufacturing electrical equipments or something else.
I will appreciate your respone.
Thanks.
2.4k views

Related Posts

@sarath T · Dec 11, 2009

I'm doing my final year electrical engineering. I want to start a small scale industry after my graduation.what are the major things to be concentrated? I'm looking for various innovative...
15.6k views

@Satya Swaroop Dash · Dec 18, 2014

Move over Xiaomi, Micromax has delivered a cracker of a smartphone by collaborating with Cyanogen. The exclusive deal which proved to be a bitter pill for OnePlus One customers has...
4.1k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jan 5, 2012

Cubit computers is a company based in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Known as one of the first companies to have launched TabletPC in India in 2002, Cubit has launched it's All-In-One Desktop...
1.9k views

@ashie · Sep 1, 2012

I had completed my engg in electrical and electronics....i want sme courses or training to enhance my knowledge and for job prospects also.... any guidance or advice will be appreciated...😔
72.6k views

@NAVATHE SACHIN · Mar 24, 2013

please provide latest paper presentations for mechanical engineer.
2.9k views