Business Ideas for Electrical Engineers

Dear,
I am working in Saudi Arabia as electrical engineer with a Turkish based contracting company.
I would like to return india soon and would like to establish my own business in electrical engineering.
I can arrange good budget for it. so could you suggest any kind of business interms of production, manufacturing electrical equipments or something else.
I will appreciate your respone.
Thanks.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I just filled up the iiast form for admission in iia Bangalore ..... Do someone know the material I could use for this exam ... Thank u in advance 😀
Common Admission Test (CAT) registrations have dropped to a five year low with only 1.94 lakh aspirants registering for the CAT 2013 exam. The registrations have dropped to a five...
Seismologists have found a great friend in a smartphone chip that collects real-time and accurate data of earthquakes with magnitude > 5. The chip was originally used to maintain the...
Edward Snowden’s public disclosure of PRISM program by NSA has caused uproar among privacy enthusiasts worldwide. As the US government is trying to justify its move, people are now working...
Now Samsung’s smartwatch tried to solve the problem of calls on a smartwatch by introducing a speaker phone. The trouble with this speakerphone was that everyone on your vicinity could...