Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Available In India Only For Rs. 16,00,00,000/-

So, you are passionate about cars? The Volkswagen group which is the owner of the Bugatti brand has launched the super-premium-luxury-sports car in India "Veyron 16.4 GS" for a price of Rs. 16 crore.

Bugatti_Veyron

"Bugatti has been doing well in America, Europe and the Middle East. Now we see India as an emerging market for us, hence we have decided to bring the car to India," Bugatti Automobiles Sales Market Manager (Middle East, Europe and India) Guy Caquelin told reporters.

If anyone is willing to buy this car, please note that it would take minimum of 6 to 8 months for the car to be delivered once you make the order. Caquelin said Bugatti is aiming between 60 and 80 units of the car to be sold across the globe this year and there have been queries from 3 to 4 Indians globally.

Well, for a car with top speed of 407km/hr which goes 0-100km/hr in 2.7 seconds; the price is justified, right?

What say you?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Could not stop myself from finding relevant videos on YouTube. If you've some free time, watch this awesome video -

[video=youtube;LO0PgyPWE3o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO0PgyPWE3o[/video]
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    I didnt have any speaker, but the video made my hairs stand on end! Really coool vehicle! 16crore! Well, I will give my best shot! No one would ask me to pay for me driving that in my dreams at least, but I love to make my dreams come true!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This video is -> I.N.C.R.E.D.I.B.L.E

They really have achieved an over-extra-ordinary feat.

The speed is enough to get you at the edge of your chair. Awesome stuff.

I want to drive a Bugatti too! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Extra-Ordinary!! Black Heaven!!
    I love this!!
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Hm why dont CE put this one as a prize for best CEan of the month.It would be very good.๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    dileep k
    Hm why dont CE put this one as a prize for best CEan of the month.It would be very good.๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜
    We'll give one Bugatti to all of our CEans with 750+ posts ๐Ÿ˜
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    The_Big_K
    We'll give one Bugatti to all of our CEans with 750+ posts ๐Ÿ˜
    Hey if true i will complete the remaining in about an hour.๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys, I have found a way to download flash content/files from internet. This trick is kinda old, most of you might know this. Nowadays there are lots of flash...
why IC'S consists of no inductors?? and which type of TV system is used in INDIA?
According to the Annual meeting of National High Performance computing (HPC China 2010) in Beijing, Tianhe-1A is the world's fastest supercomputer with a performance record of 2.507 petaflops,, as measured...
What is SAP ERP Software? what courses i need to do.......... to get into sap field?
Micromax is India's largest mobile maker and has introduced a popular phone model in the market. The Micromax x1i. This sleep looking phone is power packed with features and has...