no iductors in IC'S

why IC'S consists of no inductors??
and which type of TV system is used in INDIA?

Replies

• aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Inductors are basically wires wound which offer inductance. They cannot be scaled down to a size small enough to use in ICs. THat is the reason why ICs have no inductors!
    Hope this would suffice your requirement. Correct me if you are wrong!
  • shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    Aj is right. We do not have inductors in IC. For more information refer books on VLSI. Also we use PAL system in India
  • Arp
    Arp
    inductors are not used due to their bulky size. we can use gyrators if u want.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    hey friends i think you all are not exactly correct check here for inductor in IC's
    Method of fabricating integrated coil inductors for IC devices - International Business Machines Corporation

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

According to the Annual meeting of National High Performance computing (HPC China 2010) in Beijing, Tianhe-1A is the world's fastest supercomputer with a performance record of 2.507 petaflops,, as measured...
What is SAP ERP Software? what courses i need to do.......... to get into sap field?
Micromax is India's largest mobile maker and has introduced a popular phone model in the market. The Micromax x1i. This sleep looking phone is power packed with features and has...
Following video gives a detailed review of Micromax Bling Q55 [video=youtube;GQuFPwlwKr4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQuFPwlwKr4&feature=player_embedded[/video] Specifications overview: Dual GSM-Dual-Band Full QWERTY Keypad Multi Format Music Player (MP3 / AMR / MIDI / WAV) Facebook...
Micromax has recently launched a new handset in the market, x505. The handset is power packed with loads of features and has detachable back-lid. Phone Specifications: Micromax has recently launched...