CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Ammar Aziz • 26 May, 2011
Dear friends ,
as we know that engineering drawing has a major role in mechanical engineering. as a student i suggest you to post all the books related engineering drawing and graphics (pdf format ) in this thread for the betterment of us.
@ISHAN TOPRE • 26 May, 2011 Hey Ammar,
We cannot upload it here. It is against copy right act manytimes. Instead we can post the links from where we can download these books. But anyways once I will get books which are free to share, I will upload them here. 😀

Download Free Ebooks » Engineering. Here is one.

One suggestion, we can add sites which will give books not only machine drawing but also of other subjects.

Anyways nice job dude. 😀 😀 😀
@gohm • 26 May, 2011 Please make sure you are familar with this thread before posting. https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/books/16413-copyright-infringement.html
@Ammar Aziz • 14 Jun, 2011 good !!!!!!!!
@saimriyaz • 19 Jun, 2011 Manual of Engineering Drawing - Other » Ebooks - Torrent Download | Bitsnoop

This is torrent address................download torrent from site mention above,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and download it using bit torrent software
@zubairahmed • 25 Jun, 2011 its better if you go for a book.. by an indian writer N.D Butt's Engineering Drawing. Its a popular book among indian engineers..
@Saijayadeep • 25 Jun, 2011 i suggest you to go for "engineering graphics"by venugopal and "engineering graphics"by ramesh babu .....in eg book by ramesh babu you can see a pictorial representation of every problem......go any one of these twoit will be comfortable.all the best😁
@ISHAN TOPRE • 25 Jun, 2011 @Zubairahmed: Perhaps you are suggesting N.D. Bhatt (and not N.D. Butt) and V. M. Panchal😀

[​IMG]
@RVignesh • 25 Jun, 2011 book by ps gill is also very good

Related Posts

@Aijaz haidar · Feb 24, 2010

what is the difference between AVR and PIC microcontroller?😕 how many type of microcontroller are there other than above two?😕 please provide full detail? thanks in advance.

@keeping trying · Apr 8, 2009

- hello , I have assignment and there is the following question in it Actually I answered some of them but I am not sure I Drew the circuit and...

@rengaraj · Dec 19, 2009

Sir / madam, My question is A man buys 12 lts of liquid which contains 20% of the liquid and the rest is water. He then mixes it with 10...

@saimriyaz · Jun 17, 2011

I just want to know that in which case i will get good salary package? Case 1. I did M Tech. from IIT and I m a fresher and got...

@Morningdot Hablu · Nov 16, 2010

hello friend's, I think during exam time we all need the collection of the questions that cover all the topics of the programming language. Not only during exam time it...