books of engineering drawing

Dear friends ,
as we know that engineering drawing has a major role in mechanical engineering. as a student i suggest you to post all the books related engineering drawing and graphics (pdf format ) in this thread for the betterment of us.

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Hey Ammar,
    We cannot upload it here. It is against copy right act manytimes. Instead we can post the links from where we can download these books. But anyways once I will get books which are free to share, I will upload them here. 😀

#-Link-Snipped-#. Here is one.

One suggestion, we can add sites which will give books not only machine drawing but also of other subjects.

Anyways nice job dude. 😀 😀 😀
  • gohm
    gohm
    Please make sure you are familar with this thread before posting. #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ammar Aziz
    Ammar Aziz
    good !!!!!!!!
  • saimriyaz
    saimriyaz
    #-Link-Snipped-#

This is torrent address................download torrent from site mention above,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and download it using bit torrent software
  • zubairahmed
    zubairahmed
    its better if you go for a book.. by an indian writer N.D Butt's Engineering Drawing. Its a popular book among indian engineers..
  • Saijayadeep
    Saijayadeep
    i suggest you to go for "engineering graphics"by venugopal and "engineering graphics"by ramesh babu .....in eg book by ramesh babu you can see a pictorial representation of every problem......go any one of these twoit will be comfortable.all the best😁
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    @Zubairahmed: Perhaps you are suggesting N.D. Bhatt (and not N.D. Butt) and V. M. Panchal😀

[​IMG]
  • RVignesh
    RVignesh
    book by ps gill is also very good

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey all! I have just constructed a RF circuit to try out. I made use of the T5-434-5V and the R5-434-5-128 transmitter and receiver pair and also the HT12E and...
hi i am a 4th year electronic and instrumentation engineer from ASE Bangalore.i am looking for a good project in this field... and its my request to all crazy engineers...
Students from BYU have modified a bike to be 40% more efficient. The students used a 2 Galleon tank and reduced the battery size. However they did not exceed the...
Metamaterials To Boost Efficient Wireless Power Transfer - CrazyEngineers SONY Offers Debix AllClear ID PLUS To US PSN & Qriocity Customers - CrazyEngineers Wordpress 3.1.3 & 3.2 (Beta 2) Released....
If you are unable to login to Skype and make audio/video calls, here's a fix offered: Skype Is Down Globally. Problem Identified. Fix Released. - CrazyEngineers Windows Vista and Windows...