Book for .Net

I want to study Window Applications but couldn't find any good book for that. Tell about some nice books for Window Application.😁

Replies

• Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Visual Basic .NET Programming - Block Book- Holzner

ASP.NET 3.5 - stephen walther
  • srf_world
    srf_world
    I hope that this book helps you to learn Visual Basic.net programming.
    "MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-528): Microsoft® . ... NET Framework 2.0 Windows Application"
  • sherya mathur
    sherya mathur
    Dear Manish I hope you should read the following book for .net programming for windows application
    book name : .Net Windows Forms in a Nutshell

author name: Ian Griffiths
    I hope will get saticfaction from this book

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is a long story but you must try it. i was astounded by bobby's guts. go on read it. Little Bobby came into the kitchen where his mother was...
cricket has reached exciting levels with IPL......😎 Infusing the same into exams .... some suggestions....😉 (on lighter side) (1). Reduce exam duration to one hour and marks to fifty. (2)....
A Priest dies & is awaiting his turn in line at the Heaven's Gates.. Ahead of him is a guy, fashionably dressed, in dark sun glasses, a loud shirt, leather...
ABSTRACT​ We propose an appearance-based face recognition method called the Laplacianface approach. By using Locality Preserving Projections (LPP), the face images are mapped into a face subspace for analysis. Different...
I believe all of us are used to thinking operating systems in a 'window' based environment. Each operating system viz. Windows, OSX, uBuntu and others are typically window-based; meaning, they...