Book for Computer Organisation

Could anybody plz suggest a source of very comprehensive material on Computer Organisation.esp for GATE prep. ?

Replies

• djnachi
    djnachi
    Hello Zeba,

Study material for Computer Organisation I would rather suggest the book Computer Architecture & Organisation by J.P.Hayes..
    Also check out for the book by Morris Borne. Well am not sure but I guess both the books either belong to the Tata McGraw Hill or Prientice Hall Publication and are quite readily available in the market.
    Best of luck!

Regards,
    Dj Nachi.😛
  • zubeir
    zubeir
    Hi zeba i m zubeir tell me more about c-book
  • niraj.kumar
    niraj.kumar
    well ,

You all can find good books on computer subject on #-Link-Snipped-#.
    If you need any specific book then let me know
  • ankur8819
    ankur8819
    MAy be COMPUTER Architecture and organisation By Moris Mano...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans lets discuss about the problem of storage of hydrogen which 1kg of hydrgen takes 11.2 m^3 of space(approx.). Please share your views, ideas (also those vague and crazy ones).
I've the feeling that all our technology, if ever we have ever had valuable one, is going down the sink. This is of many reasons I'd like to discuss with...
CEans, How many of you know that Microsoft Research has launched World Wide Telescope software? I guess its worth a try [only if your system supports it] Here's what Microsoft...
All thinkers and theoreticians, all those hu wanna feel the theory of everything, interested in Fundamental physics, hu marvel at the quantization of time.....DO READ IT.
Where can I find a (credible) ranking of online MBA programs?