Bon app: Smartphone-controlled Robot cooks up a storm

Here is one for the couch potatoes. A pair of skilled hands that cook up a meal. What has not been told is that there may be a RoboTum to eat what is cooked.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• GAYTHRI.G
    GAYTHRI.G
    the project is interesting. can u guide me to do this project
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    I'm afraid that you are way off base. I know very little about robotics, though the group I work for uses a lot of robots in manufacture and my wife will shoe me out if I go to the kitchen. Even the local stray dogs turned up their noses at what I tried to cook for them. So I'm no good at cooking either.
    I am sure there are a lot of CEans here who may be able to help you.
  • Akhil C Joy
    Akhil C Joy
    Hi All,

If you want any assistance for robotic session (Regarding Hardware, structure and all), I will help you.

But literally I dont know about API interface. But you can use dtmf code or Wifi tethering to control the robot.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Every interview will definitely have the question: Why should we hire you? We have already looked at the different ways to answer this important question: Why should we select you?...
Hello There who knows anything about S-curve
One of the major problems during rains is water logging of roads. This porous concrete absorbs enormous quantities of water, which percolates into the ground below or can be delivered...
I am new to game development and I love to play Call of Duty. Which programming language was CoD Call of Duty game developed with?
Can you picture a solid pyramid consisting of a square base and four equilateral triangles, alongside a solid tetrahedron with four faces identical to those of the pyramid's triangles? Now...