BMW's Updated i3 And iPedelec Electric Bicycle Revealed

BMW has revealed its updated i3 concept car and the iPedelec concept bicycle, at the opening of the world's first BMW i Store in London. The updated i3 is derived from the original concept that was revealed last year in the Frankfurt International Motor Show, with slight developments to the interior. The iPedelec (Pedal Electric Cycle) is arranged complementarily with respect to the BMW i3. It can be folded in no time at all and two of these cycles could be housed in the BMW i3's trunk. Along with these two vehicles, BMW will also reveal its 360° ELECTRIC products in London for the first time.

The BMW i3 concept(updated)-

#-Link-Snipped-#

The BMW iPedelec Electric Bicycle concept-

#-Link-Snipped-#

The BMW i3 Concept's interior has been reworked with renewable raw materials. A combo of leather, wood, wool plus some more renewable raw materials configures the i3's interior, as the substantial use of natural fibers within the car accentuates the premium blueprint of the BMW. The BMW i3 concept has enough room for four passengers and derives its power from a 170 HP electric motor. The i3 will enter production in 2013.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Opera 12 is now available for download. And yes, it is loaded with new features. The Opera team boasts that its new version will get you faster startup and quick...
There's no such thing as a free lunch, they say. If you are a non-subscriber and regularly use the free calling feature on Skype, you might as well expect the...
Sky City is going to kiss the China skies very soon. With a height of 838m, this skyscraper is going to be the world's tallest building surpassing the insanely famous...
Gamera is a project from a team of aerospace engineers who belong to the Alfred Gessow Rotorcraft Center at University of Maryland. It is a x-shaped, human-powered helicopter that made...
Voda-brella is what Dr. Kenneth Tong, the creator of Vodafone's Booster Brolly wanted to call the umbrella that doubles as a mobile charger and triples as a mobile network signal...