View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12829 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Oct 14, 2008

Blogs you read!

This thread intends to be the collection of everyone's blogroll. So post your blogroll here and advertise your links for free. [​IMG]

Here's my blogroll:-

1. Scott Adams: Scott Adams Blog: the creator of Dilbert, Wally, Catbert, the Pointy Haired Boss and all your favorite cubicle companions.
2. TechCrunch: TechCrunch
3. Guy Kawasaki: How to Change the World
4. Engadget: Engadget
5. Lifehacker: Lifehacker, tips and downloads for getting things done
6. Kidakaka: Who? Me?? { Yes, CEan Kidakaka 😀 }
7. MayurPathak: Mayur’s Weblog
8. Pluggd In : Indian Startups | India Business | Entrepreneurship Resources
9. Sanjeev Bhikhchandani: Wisdom in hindsight
Harshad Italiya
Harshad Italiya • Oct 19, 2008
Thanks for the links. I like the MAYURBHAI'S blog most. Really superb i will also start my soon.
Mayur Pathak
Mayur Pathak • Dec 3, 2008
It took me a while to bump on to this post. I'm so lucky to feature on that list. Biggie, thank you for the friendly gesture. Otherwise I wouldn't have made it to the list with names like Guy Kawasaki, Sanjeev Bhikhchandani, Scott Adams and Kidakaka 😀
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Dec 3, 2008
mayurpathak
It took me a while to bump on to this post. I'm so lucky to feature on that list. Biggie, thank you for the friendly gesture. Otherwise I wouldn't have made it to the list with names like Guy Kawasaki, Sanjeev Bhikhchandani, Scott Adams and Kidakaka 😀
[​IMG] Keep writing.
wel i like to read random blogs though blogging aint my cup of tea,i really like to read personal blogs of female species
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Dec 3, 2008
sauravgoswami
wel i like to read random blogs though blogging aint my cup of tea,i really like to read personal blogs of female species

😀 . Speechless.
Differential
Differential • Dec 3, 2008
sauravgoswami
and how do you identify that they are female writers? 😉
Oh tats simple,you should check the other details also,it possible out of 100blog 10 maybe written by men but the other 90.....mindblowing....full of stupidity,emotions,love,jealousy so on n on....
durga ch
durga ch • Jun 7, 2009
sauravgoswami
Oh tats simple,you should check the other details also,it possible out of 100blog 10 maybe written by men but the other 90.....mindblowing....full of stupidity,emotions,love,jealousy so on n on....
😕
do you really intent to say the above words ?
raj87verma88
raj87verma88 • Jun 7, 2009
durga
😕
do you really intent to say the above words ?
I am afraid Durga, that it is true, 80% of the times. 80% of the Blogs written by ladies will have topics of Love, Relationships and other such crap things. Only 10% write on serious and intelligent issues and the remaining 10% are those who are artistically inclined and usually provide pictures of their Graphic Art, sculptures etc.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Jun 7, 2009
80% of the Blogs written by ladies will have topics of Love, Relationships and other such crap things. Only 10% write on serious and intelligent issues and the remaining 10% are those who are artistically inclined and usually provide pictures of their Graphic Art, sculptures etc.
I'm not sure if the stats are correct. I personally disagree.

Since when did you start thinking love & relationship are 'crap' things?
raj87verma88
The_Big_K
Since when did you start thinking love & relationship are 'crap' things?
Since the day I was born.
durga ch
durga ch • Jun 7, 2009
@ patty
:shocked:

hopefully you change your mind and view on women.

PS: I really don't care if you change or not, but don't publise your views on the other gender in open forum.
raj87verma88
If I had bad views I would have said 100% of women do not write good posts. But I know many do. Likewise 60-70% of males write crap posts on their blogs. But you never asked about them. The question was about ladies and answered for it.
Please, read the post thoroughly and the understand it.
If someone criticizes someone or something than it doesn't imply he/she is against those things.
And any way, I expected these kind of replies. Something that is crap for me may not be for others and I accept your views.
raj87verma88
raj87verma88 • Jun 8, 2009
I had to go and could not complete my post.
Mayur has a blog in which he has a section dedicated to "Love Stories" I don't enjoy reading them and don't because I do not have a taste for such. I have once confessed this to him and he understood.
And therefore when I say I do not like to read his "Love Stories" does not imply he is a bad writer and his stories are crap.
Why do all you people get hyper so easily?
shalini_goel14
shalini_goel14 • Jun 10, 2009
My currently favourite blog is Frank Nimphius’ Blogbuster - Awesome information shared. 😁
Harshad Italiya
Harshad Italiya • Jun 26, 2009
Reading this one : The Nonsense Blog
thisisananth
thisisananth • Jun 26, 2009
I read and follow a lot of blogs.

Some of my favorite blogs.

Technical:
1. Techcrunch
2. Fred Vilson (AVC)
3. Paul Graham

Marketing
1. Seth Godin

Indian Development

1. Atanu Dey
2. Rajesh Jain

Interesting

1. Youth Curry
2. Sastwingees
3. Ecophilo

Software
1. Joel On Software

Personal Development
1. Steve Pavlina
2. Brian Kim
3. Marc and Angel

and many more which contain good posts.. Now a days I am getting my referrals for good blog post from twitter people I follow.
smita89
smita89 • Jul 31, 2009
I am not an avid blogger, but I read biggie's, mayur's and ash's blogs often.
gohm
gohm • Aug 8, 2009
Not a single one. Just do not have the time. between casual surfing & e-mail, keeping up on a couple forums & facebook uses up all my internet time.
durga ch
durga ch • Aug 29, 2009
vivekhaya
hii if u need projects u can contact me at
*ROLL ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING*
Dont worry, I will definitely call you as well put up your Number on my Gtalk list which has around 100 freinds of mine and ask them to surely call you!!!😁
raj87verma88
raj87verma88 • Aug 29, 2009
@Durga: Please don't quote such messages. It increases the editing job.
durga ch
durga ch • Aug 29, 2009
raj87verma88
@Durga: Please don't quote such messages. It increases the editing job.
😔 i realized that when i was travelling back home. Sorry about that!
safwan
safwan • Aug 29, 2009
When I want to read our CEans blog usually everyday then I just go to Godfathers Bolog.😉
Harshad Italiya
Harshad Italiya • Sep 19, 2009
safwan
When I want to read our CEans blog usually everyday then I just go to Godfathers Bolog.😉
Same here safwan

i also visits Big K,Mayur,Safwan,Durga,Ash's blog mostly
gaurav.bhorkar
gaurav.bhorkar • Oct 16, 2009
I read Superblog, Mayur's Blog, and The Journeyman Engineer.
MaRo
MaRo • Nov 3, 2009
Harshad Italiya
Harshad Italiya • Nov 4, 2009
MaRo
Seth's Blog
do you write blog MaRo?
MaRo
MaRo • Nov 4, 2009
godfather
do you write blog MaRo?
Yes, in fact a very new bad-writer blogger 😒

go ahead Marweblog
Harshad Italiya
Harshad Italiya • Nov 7, 2009
MaRo
Yes, in fact a very new bad-writer blogger 😒

go ahead Marweblog
not bad MaRo. i too bad writer. 😉
Ankita Katdare
Ankita Katdare • Nov 29, 2009
Hello there, thanks for referring to my blog.
But I shifted my blog to wordpress a few months back.

My blog is currently at :https://akminerva.wordpress.com/
sarveshgupta
sarveshgupta • Nov 30, 2009
nice blog.. ankita
Guttu
Guttu • Dec 15, 2009
Reading all blogs from the crazy engineers. Nice stuff to read.

Share this content on your social channels -