Blogs you read!

This thread intends to be the collection of everyone's blogroll. So post your blogroll here and advertise your links for free. [โ€‹IMG]

Here's my blogroll:-

1. Scott Adams: #-Link-Snipped-#
2. TechCrunch: #-Link-Snipped-#
3. Guy Kawasaki: Web Server's Default Page
4. Engadget: Engadget | Technology News & Reviews
5. Lifehacker: #-Link-Snipped-#
6. Kidakaka: #-Link-Snipped-# { Yes, CEan Kidakaka ๐Ÿ˜€ }
7. MayurPathak: Mayur's blog | Views, Reviews, Critics, Stories, Pictures, Readers and some piece of absolute lovable junk!!!
8. Pluggd In : #-Link-Snipped-#
9. Sanjeev Bhikhchandani: Wisdom in hindsight

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Thanks for the links. I like the MAYURBHAI'S blog most. Really superb i will also start my soon.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    It took me a while to bump on to this post. I'm so lucky to feature on that list. Biggie, thank you for the friendly gesture. Otherwise I wouldn't have made it to the list with names like Guy Kawasaki, Sanjeev Bhikhchandani, Scott Adams and Kidakaka ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mayurpathak
    It took me a while to bump on to this post. I'm so lucky to feature on that list. Biggie, thank you for the friendly gesture. Otherwise I wouldn't have made it to the list with names like Guy Kawasaki, Sanjeev Bhikhchandani, Scott Adams and Kidakaka ๐Ÿ˜€
    [โ€‹IMG] Keep writing.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    wel i like to read random blogs though blogging aint my cup of tea,i really like to read personal blogs of female species
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sauravgoswami
    wel i like to read random blogs though blogging aint my cup of tea,i really like to read personal blogs of female species

๐Ÿ˜€ . Speechless.
  • Differential
    Differential
    sauravgoswami
    and how do you identify that they are female writers? ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Oh tats simple,you should check the other details also,it possible out of 100blog 10 maybe written by men but the other 90.....mindblowing....full of stupidity,emotions,love,jealousy so on n on....
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    sauravgoswami
    Oh tats simple,you should check the other details also,it possible out of 100blog 10 maybe written by men but the other 90.....mindblowing....full of stupidity,emotions,love,jealousy so on n on....
    ๐Ÿ˜•
    do you really intent to say the above words ?
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    durga
    ๐Ÿ˜•
    do you really intent to say the above words ?
    I am afraid Durga, that it is true, 80% of the times. 80% of the Blogs written by ladies will have topics of Love, Relationships and other such crap things. Only 10% write on serious and intelligent issues and the remaining 10% are those who are artistically inclined and usually provide pictures of their Graphic Art, sculptures etc.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    80% of the Blogs written by ladies will have topics of Love, Relationships and other such crap things. Only 10% write on serious and intelligent issues and the remaining 10% are those who are artistically inclined and usually provide pictures of their Graphic Art, sculptures etc.
    I'm not sure if the stats are correct. I personally disagree.

Since when did you start thinking love & relationship are 'crap' things?
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    The_Big_K
    Since when did you start thinking love & relationship are 'crap' things?
    Since the day I was born.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    @ patty
    :shocked:

hopefully you change your mind and view on women.

PS: I really don't care if you change or not, but don't publise your views on the other gender in open forum.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    If I had bad views I would have said 100% of women do not write good posts. But I know many do. Likewise 60-70% of males write crap posts on their blogs. But you never asked about them. The question was about ladies and answered for it.
    Please, read the post thoroughly and the understand it.
    If someone criticizes someone or something than it doesn't imply he/she is against those things.
    And any way, I expected these kind of replies. Something that is crap for me may not be for others and I accept your views.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    I had to go and could not complete my post.
    Mayur has a blog in which he has a section dedicated to "Love Stories" I don't enjoy reading them and don't because I do not have a taste for such. I have once confessed this to him and he understood.
    And therefore when I say I do not like to read his "Love Stories" does not imply he is a bad writer and his stories are crap.
    Why do all you people get hyper so easily?
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    My currently favourite blog is #-Link-Snipped-# - Awesome information shared. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Reading this one : #-Link-Snipped-#
  • thisisananth
    thisisananth
    I read and follow a lot of blogs.

Some of my favorite blogs.

Technical:
    1. TechCrunch โ€ข Startup and Technology News
    2. Fred Vilson (AVC - Musings of a VC in NYC)
    3. #-Link-Snipped-#

Marketing
    1. #-Link-Snipped-#

Indian Development

1. Life is a Random Draw โ€“ It's all Karma
    2. Emergic โ€“ Rajesh Jain writings from 1997-2012

Interesting

1. Youth Curry - Insight on Indian Youth
    2. #-Link-Snipped-#
    3. #-Link-Snipped-#

Software
    1. #-Link-Snipped-#

Personal Development
    1.Steve Pavlina โ€“ Personal Development for Smart People
    2. #-Link-Snipped-#
    3. #-Link-Snipped-#

and many more which contain good posts.. Now a days I am getting my referrals for good blog post from twitter people I follow.
  • blogoof
    blogoof
    My Blogroll listed below-
    1-#-Link-Snipped-#
    2-#-Link-Snipped-#
    3-#-Link-Snipped-#
    4-#-Link-Snipped-#
    5-ShoeMoney โ€“ Skills to Pay the Bills
    6-#-Link-Snipped-# (mine)
  • smita89
    smita89
    I am not an avid blogger, but I read biggie's, mayur's and ash's blogs often.
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    Mines Mate
    #-Link-Snipped-#Things Inspired Me
  • gohm
    gohm
    Not a single one. Just do not have the time. between casual surfing & e-mail, keeping up on a couple forums & facebook uses up all my internet time.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    vivekhaya
    hii if u need projects u can contact me at
    *ROLL ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING*
    Dont worry, I will definitely call you as well put up your Number on my Gtalk list which has around 100 freinds of mine and ask them to surely call you!!!๐Ÿ˜
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    @Durga: Please don't quote such messages. It increases the editing job.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    raj87verma88
    @Durga: Please don't quote such messages. It increases the editing job.
    ๐Ÿ˜” i realized that when i was travelling back home. Sorry about that!
  • safwan
    safwan
    When I want to read our CEans blog usually everyday then I just go to Godfathers Bolog.๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    safwan
    When I want to read our CEans blog usually everyday then I just go to Godfathers Bolog.๐Ÿ˜‰
    Same here safwan

i also visits Big K,Mayur,Safwan,Durga,Ash's blog mostly
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    I read Superblog, Mayur's Blog, and The Journeyman Engineer.
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    MaRo
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    do you write blog MaRo?
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    godfather
    do you write blog MaRo?
    Yes, in fact a very new bad-writer blogger ๐Ÿ˜’

go ahead Marweblog
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    MaRo
    Yes, in fact a very new bad-writer blogger ๐Ÿ˜’

go ahead Marweblog
    not bad MaRo. i too bad writer. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    hey Read this blog

Junkyard: Got some work today. Please not today.

---#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hello there, thanks for referring to my blog.
    But I shifted my blog to wordpress a few months back.

My blog is currently at :The Junkyard Blog โ€“ @CuriousMaximus#-Link-Snipped-#
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    nice blog.. ankita
  • Guttu
    Guttu
    Reading all blogs from the crazy engineers. Nice stuff to read.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Success / Failure doesn't matter: What matters is the lesson that you learn from your experience! So, I hope we have CEans who have gotten their hands dirty with attempts...
Cross posting from: How to Change the World: How to Get a Standing Ovation When I started public speaking in about 1986, I was deathly afraid of public speaking--for one...
wish u best of luck and do guide me every step thnx
Cross Posting From: How to Change the World: The Top Ten Lies of Engineers 1. โ€œWe're about to go into beta testing.โ€ This is a meaningless statement because it doesn't...
I sometimes get queries through email which I can't answer. So I post them here ๐Ÿ˜‰ One query I got in my mailbox is related to the field of Software...