Blender 2.68 Released With Massive Changes.

The famous opensource 3D modelling software,blender.org - Home of the Blender project - Free and Open 3D Creation Software has released it's version 2.68 with major changes. Blender 2.68 contains huge enhancements & fixes.

Some of the included features & enhancements are mentioned below :
- New modelling tools to bridge multiple loops at once.
- Improvement in rendering performance on CPU & GPU.
- Support for all the latest GPU has been added.
- Hair rendering on the GPU is now enabled.
- Smaller improvements in motion tracker.
- Python scripts auto-run is controlled securely.
- Instant enable/disable of multiple layers of visibility.
- Addon Texture Atlas has been added.
- Faces generated by modifiers, can now emit particles.
- Over 280 bugs fixed.

Blender-Logo
Download latest Blender : #-Link-Snipped-#
Blender Documentation : #-Link-Snipped-#

Source : #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wow, I remember using blender when I was in college. Would love to see a few creations done using Blender.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Smartphone maker XOLO has announced Q-Series phones in India's Land Of God, Kerala. The company announced three phones, Q600, Q700 & Q800 and has partnered with Aldous Glare Trade &...
Looks as though anything can be a source of power. "All is Grist to the Mill" has come true. Researchers have made a fuel cell with urine: https://www.treehugger.com/clean-technology/british-scientists-power-cell-phones-urine.html I do...
According to a report in NDTV, India's Bajaj & Austrian KTM are planning to bring more KTM bikes in India. The duo launched the KTM 390 Duke yesterday and have...
The Very Large Telescope of EOS shows a black Hole in the Milky Way gobbling up a gas cloud: https://www.universetoday.com/103514/pulled-apart-by-black-hole-heart/
STMicroelectronics has announced the STA333IS system-on-chip that measures just 2.57 mm x 3.24mm and yet delivers up to 2x20W of audio output! Incredible, isn't' it? The chip is the most...