Blackberry Is Dead

The recent outages of Blackberry servers in the UK and the Middle East has left several BB users affected. The servers are at the core of blackberry services and when server goes down - all the communication stops. Do you believe that the Blackberry phones are dead and unless they innovate; it's going to be incredibly difficult for them to survive in the longer run? I personally find BB keyboards harder to use than touchscreen devices. Of course, blackberry has introduced phones that combine the best of both touchscreen and physical keyboards. 

What do you think?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There's new circulating that Sony has received about 11 complaints about the electronic parts inside Bravia TV melting because of the heat and has decided to recall over 1.6 million...
Microsoft has finally launched Windows Mango powered phones in India. HTC has announced that they're launching the Windows 7.5 (Mango) based phone called HTC Radar this week. Other major player...
I want to know which is the better system to mark attendance -RFID or biometric system..both have advantages and disadvantages.but if you consider usage in colleges,which one is good?
I Finished my Gate Online application filling & Through payment gateway i pay money also.but now its not at all responding to my userid & password.i tried for 100's of...
Many GATE 2012 applicants are facing problem with online payments and issues related to generation of PDF download link after successful payment. The solution to this, as suggested by IIT...