GATE 2012 Online Application Problem.resolve my issue.

I Finished my Gate Online application filling & Through payment gateway i pay money also.but now its not at all responding to my userid & password.i tried for 100's of times but there is no usage.if anybody knows another alternative way please try to resolve my issue.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Lavanya. It seems that there's problem with the online application. Many other CEans are facing similar issues. Check following threads -

[h=3]#-Link-Snipped-#[/h]
    and: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Many GATE 2012 applicants are facing problem with online payments and issues related to generation of PDF download link after successful payment. The solution to this, as suggested by IIT...
Adobe Photoshop's next version is likely to feature a new technology that will help you fix your blurred photos. The new technique analyses the motion & path the camera went...
Hi... I am trying to compile a c file using gcc in cygwin shell. But i am getting an error "no input file".. I have checked the path for nearly...
Hi techies , I am new to java and trying to understand arrays but was stuck in concepts , Please any one can explain the following is the code :...
Hi techies , Does any one know with confidence the name of website which provides free web hosting either for limited period or for definite time absolutely free , Please...