Biomedical instrumentation project idea needed

Hi everyone,

i am on a lookout for some biomedical instrumentation project.Would be great if it could be a microcontroller based project.I found several topics on the internet,but I require some base from which to build it on.I a unable to start from the topic only.
If anyone has ever done such a project,I would be grateful if you could share it here.
Also,if anyone is currently involved in such a project,I would love to join in.

Replies

• icehari
    icehari
    one of my friend did a project on detecting human bodies trapped under earth due to earthquake and he also did it by using a microcontroller.. Detecting humans is based on the heat produced in the body. does it sound good??
  • niharikabhatt
    niharikabhatt
    @icehari..yeah it sounds pretty good...How can i get to know about it.??? Your frnd on CE??
  • North Star
    North Star
    icehari
    one of my friend did a project on detecting human bodies trapped under earth due to earthquake and he also did it by using a microcontroller.. Detecting humans is based on the heat produced in the body. does it sound good??
    That's an amazing idea. Could please shed some more light on it or if you have any web links to help. Thanks mate
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    I fear that IR emission will be shielded by debris and not reliable. There are other sensor based detection instruments, which have poved suitable.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • North Star
    North Star
    Yes exactly, looks like sniffer dogs are going to go out of job. Thank you #-Link-Snipped-# for sharing with us valuable information.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It looks like Google Apps error is annoying lot of its users. That affects CE Mail as well. We are getting 'Error Invalid Page Request' upon login.
Source: FT.com / Technology - Google ditches Windows on security concerns It looks like Google is rapidly pushing Windows Based computers out of its office. Several Google employees are being...
CEans, I've been trying my hands on latest uBuntu 10.04 LTS and I'm more than happy to see what its capable of. I was paranoid about using uBuntu or giving...
Guess what? Microsoft has opened a restaurant in Taipei to promote its newest operating system, Windows 7. The restaurant previously named "100 Seafood" has been renamed "77 Concept Store" and...
Oh My! I wonder where these browser wars are heading to. Opera surely is obsessed about speed and its latest build, 10.6 Alpha is way speedier than Chrome 6. Look...