Best option for me - Completed B.tech | Working in Wipro

dear all
kindly suggest which is the best option me i have completed my b.tech computer science and now working in wipro as a Technical Helpdesk

Replies

• Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    Narendra Kr. shukla
    dear all
    kindly suggest which is the best option me i have completed my b.tech computer science and now working in wipro as a Technical Helpdesk
    We know hardly 0.5% of the complete computer science ocean.
    There's lot to learn. Learn as much as possible before you depart from earth 😀
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    on a side note , I hardly understood 0.005% what the Op really wanted us to suggest?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'd offer help only if I could understand the question properly.
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    Actually, I feel bad seeing a few questions on this forum. Glad you moved it from Computer Science area.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Because people, posts the thread like this; Stackoverflow uses Downvote button. And CE should introduce it too, or atleast shouldn't removed 'dislike' button.
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    Abhishek Rawal
    Because people, posts the thread like this; Stackoverflow uses Downvote button. And CE should introduce it too, or atleast shouldn't removed 'dislike' button.
    And, most of the questions in (CS section) are regarding some concept clarification or "help in assignment" etc. I visit CE everyday with an expectation of seeing programming related questions but they are hardly there. CE not responsible for that though.

Our engineers are 😛

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is the true illustration of our place in the universe. A film by Wylie Overstreet and Alex Gorosh - Do watch!
Leading IT services company HCL Technologies has partnered with IBM to set up an Incubation Center at Noida, India to develop various Internet of Things (IoT) solutions targeted at Industrial...
can someone suggest me some ideas for mini project
hi guyss... I am BE E&TC 2013 pass out.After completing my BE i was preparing for gate for n got 24 marks again next time i took chance for gate...
Hello guys, I have done my B.Tech in E&C and pursuing M.Tech in Communication Engineering. I want to do job now then i would be going for higher studies M.Des...