Best D2H Service In India

Reliance, Videocon, Airtel, Dish, Tata Sky - the list is endless for the D2H service providers in India. The price war is on between all these service providers as some are offering the whole set for under Rs. 999 while others are offering free installation and free viewing for first 2 months or so. Companies like TataSky are going bullish as they have free installation for under Rs.999 (no conditions attached).

Looking forward to suggestions and opinions about the best D2H services in India. What are your recommendations based on pricing and quality of service?

Replies

• Pensu
    Pensu
    For quality only i will go with Tata Sky, but it is a little costly. So on both criteria i.e. price and quality my take is Airtel Digital TV. Its cheaper and has a good quality.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    i believe airtel is best
  • Varsha0802
    Varsha0802
    I also have an airtel.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    nice airtel always rocks in d2h and network services

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I just had this funny idea to start a thread about engineers on CE. Add geeky, or nerdy statements to complete the following line. You know you are true CEan...
Sony has come up with yet another ravishing series of VAIO notebook. The attractive VAIO YB series laptop was launched in the pre-show event at the Consumer Electronic Show 2011.*The...
Classification 1.Horizontal, Vertical or Inclined Boiler. If the axis of the boiler is horizontal,the boiler is called horizontal, if the axis is vertical, it is called verticalboiler and if the...
Shell: The shell of a boiler consists of one or more steel plates bents into a cylindrical form and riveted or welded together. The shell ends are closed with the...
With the raise in CAT cut offs this year, getting admissions into IIM's has become tougher. India’s best Business Schools, Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) have raised the cutoffs for...