Best books for Design Patters in JAVA

Head First Design Patterns -O'Reilly Media
Design Patterns Explained: A New Perspective on Object-Oriented Design, by Alan Shalloway and James R. Trott

Replies

• stevenreed034
    stevenreed034
    Design Patterns: Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software
    Erich Gamma, Richard Helm, Ralph Johnson, and John Vlissides (Also know as the "Gang of Four")
    This, the grandaddy of all Design Patterns books, is my favorite design book. It describes 23 design patterns common to object oriented programs. Its examples are in C++ and Smalltalk, but it is very practical for Java programmers. In fact, many of the patterns in this book are incorporated into the architecture of the Java API. If you buy one design book, it should be this one.
  • Resham shukla
    Resham shukla
    hi friend
    this is hreet welcome in this forum site i am also an engineer planning for java certification like j2me
    so plz consider the link which is the best way to lern java
    ---------------
    #-Link-Snipped-#[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]#-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lot of people hate presentation, it scares to dealth in many situations. But taking few time to prepare for presentation will really bring a relaxing situation for anyone.I know that...
Python: the complete reference" by Martin C "Programming Python, 2nd Ed "programming python" by Lutz from O'Reilly
DHS Claims Foreign Suppliers Have Embedded Malware in U.S. Electronics - Mobile and Wireless - News & Reviews - eWeek.com
I wanted to inquire from professional engineers here that how can I form a list of areas/specialties related to computer integrated manufacturing from which we can choose a topic as...
[video]https://news.yahoo.com/video/upgradeyourlife-22648770/upgrade-your-life-tips-to-make-your-laptop-batteries-last-longer-26349072.html[/video]