CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@N.Gowtham Raj • 14 May, 2011
Help me out to study .... Which is the Best book to study Basics of Mechanical Engineering
@ISHAN TOPRE • 17 May, 2011 No one, you will need to study from different books. there are a lot of thermodynamics. The books differ in different approaches taken. Some focus on problems, some on theory etc. You will have to choose the one which you feel easy.

For thermodynamics I have P.K.Nag, Domkundwar. For heat transfer I refer Cengel. For theory of machines I have Shigley.
@yadavundertaker mohit • 18 May, 2011 there are lots of books according to your requirement....if you want to clear the exams then go for RK JAIN objective book and for basic concepts regular course books are useful and also on CE maximum of your doubts will be cleared...ishu's threads are good for brushing your basic concepts
@Abhishek Upmanyu • 22 May, 2011 for the work shop purpose WORK SHOP TECHONOLOGY VOL 1 AND 2 BY S.L AND A.K .HAJRA CHAUDHARY
@Animesh Satle • 22 May, 2011 dr.kirpal singh vol 1&2 and sir gillespie
3.7k views

Related Posts

@Ashish Bardhan · Feb 6, 2013

Hi Guys, I'm currently working on Twitter API for my final year Project. The purpose of the project is : Mining Tweets on various Topics with highly efficient and accurate...
6.2k views

@Dhananjay Harkare · Mar 23, 2015

Sony has launched PumpX, a portable speaker for personal entertainment. The device contains two 10W speakers that have support for Bluetooth and NFC as well. Sony claims that the wireless-chargeable...
4.8k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jun 16, 2013

Lava's Iris series just got updated with the arrival of IRIS 504q smartphone. Indians had got quite excited after Lava floated the teaser 'Touch Phone Minus The Touch' and there...
4.2k views

@PuneetVerma · Dec 17, 2014

John Deere presents TECHNO-CHAMP – an All India Online Technology Innovation Contest – a unique competition designed with the purpose of creating a common platform for students across the country...
4.5k views

@Hussein Barakat · Jan 9, 2010

effect of reversing the centrifugal pump impeller rotation ???? What will happen if we reverse rotation of the centrifugal pump impeller [c.w] <===> [c.c.w]? And the effect on head [pressure]...
21.9k views